Sealed Air Corporation (SEE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, SEE's growth rate has been 0% over the past 5.5 years.
- SEE has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.06%, higher than about just 15.81% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for SEE has a compound average growth rate of -19.28%, which is higher than only 22.14% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SEE's price: MAS, BOTJ, PZZA, SNH and PFIS.
SEE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Sealed Air Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 46.2% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SEE, investors may wish to consider are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SEE, approximately 71.11% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Sealed Air Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 14.14% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, SEE's equity discount rate is less than 80.79% of those stocks.
SEE Dividend Chart
SEE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SEE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|5||SMFKY||Smurfit Kappa Group PLC||2.93%|
|6||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||2.85%|
|7||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||2.80%|
|8||SON||Sonoco Products Company||2.77%|
|9||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|10||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||2.22%|
|11||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||1.63%|
|12||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.62%|
|14||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.33%|
|15||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.29%|
|17||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj||0.94%|
|18||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.73%|
|22||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|24||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|25||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|