Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, SFNC's growth rate has been 0.25% over the past 5.76 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SFNC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 353,165,000, ranking above 93.26% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SFNC's price: KAR, PAAS, DLR, GIS and VHC.
SFNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SFNC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 40.44%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Simmons First National Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 3 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 58.19% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $821 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 41.52% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SFNC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 90.78% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SFNC Dividend Chart
SFNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SFNC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SFNC dividends?Want to do more research on Simmons First National Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Simmons First National Corp Common Stock (SFNC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) - Dividend Investor
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha