Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, SFNC's growth rate has been 0.29% over the past 5.51 years.
- SFNC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 368,939,000; for context, that's better than 95.04% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SFNC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HE, TCP, LXP, BEP and TAK.
SFNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SFNC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 23.61%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SFNC, investors may wish to consider are:
- SFNC's market cap is about 2 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 3.22 is greater than 63.9% of its fellow stocks in the mid market cap class.
- SFNC's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 60.81% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Simmons First National Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 81.19% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
SFNC Dividend Chart
SFNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SFNC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SFNC dividends?Want to do more research on Simmons First National Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Simmons First National Corp Common Stock (SFNC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) - Dividend Investor
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha