Simmons First National Corporation (SFNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SFNC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.38%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SFNC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 387,510,000, ranking above 95.24% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SFNC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PAGS, BLK, KMB, NATR and SSD.
SFNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SFNC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 4.43% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Simmons First National Corp are:
- Given its market cap of around 2 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 70.04% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- SFNC's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 62.65% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, SFNC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 80.71% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SFNC Dividend Chart
SFNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SFNC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SFNC dividends?Want to do more research on Simmons First National Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Simmons First National Corp Common Stock (SFNC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) - Dividend Investor
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha