Signify Health, Inc. (SGFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGFY POWR Grades
- SGFY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 65.59% of US stocks.
- SGFY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SGFY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SGFY Stock Summary
- SGFY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.41 -- higher than merely 3.54% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SIGNIFY HEALTH INC is higher than 98.27% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, SGFY has reported earnings growth of -3,118.44%, putting it ahead of just 0.37% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIGNIFY HEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MLVF, LGF.B, EBR, RIOT, and CEIX.
- Visit SGFY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.signifyhealth.com.
SGFY Valuation Summary
- SGFY's price/earnings ratio is -13; this is 150.58% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SGFY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 234 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGFY.
SGFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGFY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.28% of graded US stocks.
- SGFY's asset turnover comes in at 0.419 -- ranking 61st of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SGFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.53||52-week high||$29.88|
|Prev. close||$28.24||52-week low||$10.70|
|Day high||$28.54||Avg. volume||1,629,404|
|50-day MA||$28.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.24||Market Cap||6.73B|
Signify Health, Inc. (SGFY) Company Bio
Signify Health, Inc. operates a healthcare platform that utilizes analytics, technology, and healthcare provider networks in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Home & Community Services and Episodes of Care Services. The Home & Community Services segment offers health evaluations performed within the patient's home or at a healthcare provider facility primarily to Medicare Advantage health plans; diagnostic screening and other ancillary services; and services to address healthcare concerns related to social determinants of health. The Episodes of Care Services segment provides services to enhance the healthcare delivery through developing and managing episodic payment programs in partnership with healthcare providers primarily under the Medicare Bundled Payment for Care Improvement Advanced program with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; and care management services. Its customers include health plans, governments, employers, health systems, and physician groups. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGFY Latest Social Stream
View Full SGFY Social Stream
Latest SGFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIGNIFY HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGFY as an investment opportunity.
News of CVS Health (CVS) potentially acquiring Oak Street Health (OHS) for $10 billion broke this week and highlighted what could be another lucrative acquisition in 2023.
Signify is on the verge of being acquired by CVS Health for $8 billion. Prospect is a holding company with hospitals in four states, including Connecticut and Rhode Island.
Investors need to pay close attention to Signify Health (SGFY) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
DALLAS & HARTFORD, Conn. & NEW YORK, January 11, 2023--Signify Health, Inc [NYSE: SGFY], a leading healthcare platform that leverages advanced analytics, technology and nationwide healthcare networks to create and power value-based payment programs, today announced a new collaboration with Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc., a growing healthcare services company with 16 hospitals serving underserved communities in four states. In 2023, Prospect’s Waterbury HEALTH and Eastern Connecticut Health Netw
Oak Street Health (OSH) stock is a hot topic among traders on Tuesday following reports that CVS (CVS) intends to acquire the company.
SGFY Price Returns