Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (SGMO): Price and Financial Metrics
SGMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.44||52-week high||$3.76|
|Prev. close||$0.43||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.47||Avg. volume||2,013,448|
|50-day MA||$0.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.23||Market Cap||78.51M|
SGMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGMO POWR Grades
- SGMO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.09% of US stocks.
- SGMO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 170 days.
- SGMO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SGMO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that SGMO's revenue has grown 79.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.02% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SGMO is more volatile than 93.27% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PTCT, HYMC, TSHA, IDR, and CRUS.
- SGMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.sangamo.com.
SGMO Valuation Summary
- SGMO's price/earnings ratio is -0.3; this is 101.23% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SGMO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 12.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGMO.
SGMO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2300.02%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -89.28%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 108.28%.
The table below shows SGMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGMO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.27% of graded US stocks.
- SGMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.127 -- ranking 244th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALBO, LXRX, and ATNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGMO.
The table below shows SGMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (SGMO) Company Bio
Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focused on the research, development, and commercialization of engineered DNA-binding proteins as novel therapeutic products for various monogenic and infectious diseases with unmet medical needs. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Richmond, California.
SGMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGMO Latest Social Stream
View Full SGMO Social Stream
Latest SGMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGMO as an investment opportunity.
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, although...
Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGMO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Sangamo Third Quarter 2023 Teleconference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] Please be advised […]
The gene therapy company will move headquarters and reduce its workforce by 40%, while seeking partners for its Fabry and cell therapy research.
Company focuses on neurology-focused genomic medicine, announces restructuring and workforce reduction
BRISBANE, Calif., November 01, 2023--SANGAMO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC UPDATE AND REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2023 FINANCIAL RESULTS
SGMO Price Returns
Continue Researching SGMOWant to see what other sources are saying about Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch