Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (SGMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGMO POWR Grades
- SGMO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 67.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGMO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- SGMO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.38% of US stocks).
SGMO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sangamo Therapeutics Inc is reporting a growth rate of 139.3%; that's higher than 85.07% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SGMO's revenue has grown -26.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 7.52% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sangamo Therapeutics Inc are XENE, PTGX, NRIX, ENTA, and GLYC.
- Visit SGMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sangamo.com.
SGMO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SGMO's price/earnings ratio is 129.04% lower, now standing at -10.6.
- Over the past 243 months, SGMO's price/sales ratio has gone down 42.3.
- SGMO's price/sales ratio has moved down 42.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGMO.
SGMO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -84.95%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 94.33%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 45.16%.
The table below shows SGMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGMO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.27% of graded US stocks.
- SGMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.127 -- ranking 244th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALBO, LXRX, and ATNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGMO.
The table below shows SGMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.68||52-week high||$15.45|
|Prev. close||$5.93||52-week low||$5.64|
|Day high||$6.05||Avg. volume||1,662,493|
|50-day MA||$7.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.67||Market Cap||827.43M|
Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (SGMO) Company Bio
Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focused on the research, development, and commercialization of engineered DNA-binding proteins as novel therapeutic products for various monogenic and infectious diseases with unmet medical needs. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Richmond, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGMO Latest Social Stream
View Full SGMO Social Stream
Latest SGMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sangamo Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGMO as an investment opportunity.
Investment company McGuire Investment Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Bloomberg 1-3 Month T-Bill ETF, WisdomTree Floating Rate Treasury Fund, BTC iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF, SPDR Bloomberg Investment Grade Floating Rate ETF, Global X Genomics & Biotechnology ETF, sells Sangamo Therapeutics Inc, ARK Genomic Revolution ETF, Editas Medicine Inc, Boston Scientific Corp, United Rentals Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, M
In a report released today, Liana Moussatos from Wedbush reiterated a Hold rating on Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO – Research Report), with a price target of $10.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $6.77. According to TipRanks.com, Moussatos is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -4.5% and a 33.9% success rate. Moussatos covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Global Blood Therapeutics, BioMarin Pharmaceutical, and Pacira Pharmaceuticals. Currently, the analyst consensus on Sangamo Biosciences is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $14.75, implying an 117.9% upside from current levels.
Sangamo Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SGMO) falls 8% premarket following an announcement that Sanofi (NASDAQ:SNY) will be transitioning its rights and obligations related to SAR445136, a zinc finger nuclease gene-edited cell therapy candidate in development by both the companies for the treatment of sickle cell disease (SCD), back to Sangamo over H1 2022. The Companies...
BRISBANE, Calif., January 06, 2022--Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGMO), a genomic medicines company, today announced that Sanofi will be transitioning its rights and obligations related to SAR445136, a zinc finger nuclease gene-edited cell therapy candidate in development by Sangamo and Sanofi for the treatment of sickle cell disease (SCD), back to Sangamo over the first half of 2022. The Companies are collaborating on an orderly transition, while Sangamo explores options to advance the p
BRISBANE, Calif., January 04, 2022--Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGMO), a genomic medicine company, announced today that management will provide a corporate presentation at the H.C. Wainwright BIOCONNECT Virtual Conference on Monday, January 10th at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
SGMO Price Returns
Continue Researching SGMOWant to see what other sources are saying about Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch