Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (SGMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGMO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SGMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.77% of US stocks.
- SGMO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SGMO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.12% of US stocks).
SGMO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sangamo Therapeutics Inc is higher than it is for about just 15.58% of US stocks.
- SGMO's price/sales ratio is 10.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 82.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sangamo Therapeutics Inc are TTNP, MEIP, XENE, RNA, and SNDX.
- SGMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.sangamo.com.
SGMO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SGMO's price/earnings ratio is 129.04% lower, now standing at -10.6.
- Over the past 243 months, SGMO's price/sales ratio has gone down 42.3.
- SGMO's price/sales ratio has moved down 42.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGMO.
SGMO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -332.42%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 145.29%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -128.63%.
The table below shows SGMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGMO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.67% of graded US stocks.
- SGMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.152 -- ranking 220th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VTVT, VIRX, and ALBO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGMO.
The table below shows SGMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.60||52-week high||$19.43|
|Prev. close||$9.83||52-week low||$8.90|
|Day high||$9.81||Avg. volume||1,158,060|
|50-day MA||$9.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.86||Market Cap||1.40B|
Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (SGMO) Company Bio
Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focused on the research, development, and commercialization of engineered DNA-binding proteins as novel therapeutic products for various monogenic and infectious diseases with unmet medical needs. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Richmond, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGMO Latest Social Stream
View Full SGMO Social Stream
Latest SGMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sangamo Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGMO as an investment opportunity.
Global Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) Vectors in Gene Therapy Market Scope Report Forecast to 2021-27 |key players are BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Sangamo Therapeutics, Amicus Therapeutics, Roche, Pfizer, & Others
Gene therapy is a promising therapy alternative for various illnesses. Quality treatment includes "vectors'' '' which can be either popular or non-viral vectors. Out of the few viral vectors that have been utilized to date for conveying the qualities of
BRISBANE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGMO), a genomic medicine company, announced today that management will be participating in fireside chats at the following investor conferences: 2021 Virtual Wells Fargo Healthcare Conference Date: Friday, September 10th at 3:20 p.m. Eastern Time H.C. Wainwright & Co. 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference Date: Monday, September 13th at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time Morgan Stanley 19th Annual Global Healthcare Conference Da
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, although...
BRISBANE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGMO), a genomic medicine company, announced today that management will participate in a fireside chat at the 2021 Wedbush PacGrow Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, August 11th at 2:55pm Eastern Time. The virtual session will be webcast live and may be accessed on the Sangamo Therapeutics website in the Investors and Media section under Events and Presentations. The presentation will be available on the Sangamo Therapeutic
Sangamo (SGMO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10.00% and -6.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SGMO Price Returns
Continue Researching SGMOWant to see what other sources are saying about Sangamo Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch