Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGMS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SGMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGMS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SGMS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4% of US stocks).
SGMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SGMS is -0.95 -- better than merely 4.16% of US stocks.
- SGMS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.21% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SGMS has reported earnings growth of -956.45%, putting it ahead of merely 2.24% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Scientific Games Corp are AVCT, EGO, LCI, XENT, and CHNG.
- SGMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Scientific Games Corp's official web site, go to www.scientificgames.com.
SGMS Valuation Summary
- SGMS's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 22.58% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SGMS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 283.6.
- SGMS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 58.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGMS.
SGMS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -75.85%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 81.07%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 166.25%.
The table below shows SGMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGMS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.93% of graded US stocks.
- SGMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.387 -- ranking 68th of 83 Computers stocks.
- XRX, SLP, and ALLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGMS.
The table below shows SGMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.07||52-week high||$90.20|
|Prev. close||$56.75||52-week low||$50.72|
|Day high||$58.60||Avg. volume||786,636|
|50-day MA||$59.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.95||Market Cap||5.61B|
Scientific Games Corp (SGMS) Company Bio
Scientific Games Corporation develops technology-based products and services, and associated content for the gaming and lottery industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGMS Latest Social Stream
View Full SGMS Social Stream
Latest SGMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Scientific Games Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGMS as an investment opportunity.
Perficient (PRFT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.53% and 3.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Scientific Games International, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Scientific Games International, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Scientific Games International, Inc.Global Credit Research - 24 Feb 2022New York, February 24, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Scientific Games International, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 16 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each ...
ManTech (MANT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.75% and 1%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SciPlay (SCPL) is an interesting name to cover here, with M&A activity across the gaming sector being a hot issue. This and the pandemic period makes it much needed to update a dated thesis, going back to the summer of 2020. In the summer of 2020, I concluded that I...
Scientific Games shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 67 to 81.
SGMS Price Returns