Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): Price and Financial Metrics
SGMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SGMS is -1.03 -- better than just 4.78% of US stocks.
- For SGMS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.75% of US equities we're observing.
- SGMS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.96% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Scientific Games Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AGFS, ORBC, OSMT, TTMI, and ACOR.
- Visit SGMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.scientificgames.com.
SGMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.71||52-week high||$52.88|
|Prev. close||$44.15||52-week low||$8.95|
|Day high||$47.16||Avg. volume||704,477|
|50-day MA||$44.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.37||Market Cap||4.26B|
Scientific Games Corp (SGMS) Company Bio
Scientific Games Corporation develops technology-based products and services, and associated content for the gaming and lottery industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
SGMS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Scientific Games Corp. To summarize, we found that Scientific Games Corp ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 126.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SGMS, they are:
- 30% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 6.96% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Scientific Games Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 17. This value is greater than 94.23% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SGMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGMS Latest Social Stream
View Full SGMS Social Stream
Latest SGMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Scientific Games Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGMS as an investment opportunity.
Scientific Games International, Inc. -- Moody's affirms Scientific Games International's B3 CFR, changes outlook to stable from negative
Rating Action: Moody's affirms Scientific Games International's B3 CFR, changes outlook to stable from negativeGlobal Credit Research - 09 Apr 2021New York, April 09, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") today affirmed Scientific Games International, Inc.'s ("Scientific Games" or "SGI") B3 Corporate Family Rating ("CFR"), B3-PD Probability of Default Rating, B1 rated senior secured facilities and senior secured notes, and Caa2 rated senior unsecured notes. The company's Speculative Grade Liquidity rating was upgraded to SGL-2 from SGL-3 and the outlook was changed to stable from negative.The change in outlook to stable from negative reflects the recovery in the company's gaming operations as the number of gaming facilities open has favorably increased revenue and operating inc...
Scientific Games Launches Lottery Instant Game Sales In Grocery Checkout Line With Kentucky Lottery, Kroger And Blackhawk
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) ("Scientific Games" or the "Company") announces the launch of its industry leading lottery retail solutions for instant game purchases in the checkout line with SCiQ InLane technology. Through a recent partnership with the Kentucky Lottery, Kroger and Blackhawk Network, shoppers at Lexington, Kentucky area Kroger stores are now purchasing scratch games along with other grocery items in one convenient transaction in the checkout lanes. The long-term initiative with SCiQ InLane™ is expanding to other Kroger markets. Currently, instant games are a nearly $60 billion consumer product category in the U.S., with grocery stores representing approximately $11 billion (18.5%) of total instant game retail sales.
Exacta Systems announced today that it signed an agreement with Las Vegas-based gaming equipment supplier Scientific Games to bring game content, featured on Scientific Games' award-winning game cabinets, onto the Exacta Historical Horse Racing (HHR) system.
Can You Imagine How Elated Scientific Games' (NASDAQ:SGMS) Shareholders Feel About Its 376% Share Price Gain?
Scientific Games Corporation ( NASDAQ:SGMS ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 15% over the month. But...
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best sports betting stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the sports betting industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for these stocks and go directly to 5 Best Sports Betting Stocks to Buy Now. Sports […]
SGMS Price Returns
Continue Researching SGMSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Scientific Games Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!