Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGMS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SGMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SGMS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SGMS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 37.46% of US stocks).
SGMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SGMS is -1.22 -- better than just 3.82% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.03 for Scientific Games Corp; that's greater than it is for just 3.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Scientific Games Corp is reporting a growth rate of 160.67%; that's higher than 86.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Scientific Games Corp are AGFS, CCMP, CBT, TTMI, and ELAN.
- Visit SGMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.scientificgames.com.
SGMS Valuation Summary
- SGMS's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 22.58% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SGMS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 283.6.
- SGMS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 58.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGMS.
SGMS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.72%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.45%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.79%.
The table below shows SGMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGMS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.47% of graded US stocks.
- SGMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.387 -- ranking 68th of 83 Computers stocks.
- XRX, UIS, and NCR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGMS.
The table below shows SGMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.28||52-week high||$82.58|
|Prev. close||$79.73||52-week low||$30.11|
|Day high||$82.58||Avg. volume||919,942|
|50-day MA||$69.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.17||Market Cap||7.83B|
Scientific Games Corp (SGMS) Company Bio
Scientific Games Corporation develops technology-based products and services, and associated content for the gaming and lottery industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGMS Latest Social Stream
View Full SGMS Social Stream
Latest SGMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Scientific Games Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGMS as an investment opportunity.
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) ("Scientific Games" or the "Company") invites you to experience the excitement of gaming live at the 2021 Global Gaming Expo ("G2E") Oct. 4-7 in booth #1116.
LAS VEGAS, Sept. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Scientific Games International, Inc. (the "Issuer"), which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Scientific Games Corporation ("SGMS"), announced today that it is soliciting consents (the "Consent Solicitation") from the holders of its 5.000% Senior
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Scientific Games has announced the appointment of Connie James as the company''s new chief financial officer.
Scientific Games Corp, a U.S. maker of slot machines, is seeking to list its predominantly North American and European lotteries unit in Australia in a $5 billion IPO, the country's biggest in at least seven years, two sources told Reuters. That would make it the largest raising since Australia privatised its health insurer Medibank Private Ltd via a $4.9 billion IPO https://www.reuters.com/article/australia-medibank-idUKL3N0TD02B20141123 in 2014, according to Refinitiv data. Scientific Games declined to comment.
SGMS Price Returns