Silicom Ltd - Ordinary Shares (SILC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SILC POWR Grades
- SILC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SILC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- SILC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.92% of US stocks).
SILC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SILC is currently 54.09, higher than 91.59% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SILC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 14.21% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 166.85%, Silicom Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 93.49% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Silicom Ltd are LOGC, RGLS, CYTK, VERU, and TARS.
- SILC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Silicom Ltd's official web site, go to www.silicom-usa.com.
SILC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SILC's price/sales ratio is 48.62% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- SILC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 40 over the prior 227 months.
- SILC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SILC.
SILC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -18.79%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.88%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 283.08%.
The table below shows SILC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SILC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SILC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.01% of graded US stocks.
- SILC's asset turnover comes in at 0.549 -- ranking 52nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SILC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SILC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SILC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.53||52-week high||$52.75|
|Prev. close||$35.69||52-week low||$32.49|
|Day high||$36.88||Avg. volume||19,087|
|50-day MA||$36.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.09||Market Cap||242.96M|
Silicom Ltd - Ordinary Shares (SILC) Company Bio
Silicom Ltd. designs, manufactures, markets, and supports networking and data infrastructure solutions for a range of servers, server based systems, and communications devices in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Kfar Sava, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
SILC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SILC Latest Social Stream
View Full SILC Social Stream
Latest SILC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Silicom Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SILC as an investment opportunity.
Tier-1 European Telco Selects Silicom Edge Networking Solution As Part of Vast New SD-WAN Deployment
Silicom Ltd. (NASDAQ-GS: SILC), a leading provider of networking and data infrastructure solutions, today announced that a Tier-1 European telco, a new customer for Silicom, chas selected a customized version of a Silicom Edge Networking platform to deploy in the next-generation SD-WAN networks that it will begin rolling out during the second half of 2022.
It is hard to get excited after looking at Silicom's (NASDAQ:SILC) recent performance, when its stock has declined 8.7...
Needham analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating on Silicom (SILC – Research Report) today and set a price target of $65.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $44.02. According to TipRanks.com, Henderson is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 25.6% and a 64.7% success rate. Henderson covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Applied Optoelectronics, and CrowdStrike Holdings. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Silicom with a $65.00 average price target. See the top stocks recommended by analysts >> The company has a one-year high of $59.
Silicom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SILC), a leading provider of high-performance networking and data infrastructure solutions, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Silicom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SILC), an industry-leading provider of high-performance server/appliances networking solutions, announced today that it will be releasing its fourth quarter and full year 2021 results on Thursday, January 27, 2022.
SILC Price Returns