Silicom Ltd - Ordinary Shares (SILC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SILC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SILC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.65% of US stocks.
- SILC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- SILC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
SILC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Silicom Ltd is higher than 92.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 166.85%, Silicom Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 94.5% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Silicom Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 12.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Silicom Ltd are LOGC, CRIS, BLDP, VXRT, and CLVS.
- Visit SILC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.silicom-usa.com.
SILC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SILC's price/sales ratio is 48.62% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- SILC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 40 over the prior 227 months.
- SILC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SILC.
SILC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 13.83%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -60.89%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.88%.
The table below shows SILC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SILC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SILC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.81% of graded US stocks.
- SILC's asset turnover comes in at 0.549 -- ranking 52nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SILC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SILC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SILC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.90||52-week high||$59.27|
|Prev. close||$42.80||52-week low||$29.24|
|Day high||$44.09||Avg. volume||44,520|
|50-day MA||$43.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.04||Market Cap||302.87M|
Silicom Ltd - Ordinary Shares (SILC) Company Bio
Silicom Ltd. designs, manufactures, markets, and supports networking and data infrastructure solutions for a range of servers, server based systems, and communications devices in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Kfar Sava, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
SILC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SILC Latest Social Stream
View Full SILC Social Stream
Latest SILC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Silicom Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SILC as an investment opportunity.
Silicom's (NASDAQ:SILC) stock is up by 8.4% over the past three months. However, the company's financials look a bit...
Silicom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SILC), a leading provider of high-performance networking and data infrastructure solutions, today reported its financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021.
Silicom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SILC), an industry-leading provider of high-performance server/appliances networking solutions, announced today that it will be releasing its second quarter 2021 results on Thursday, July 29, 2021.
A look at the shareholders of Silicom Ltd. ( NASDAQ:SILC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions will...
Strategic New Design Win for Silicom: Telefónica Tech Selects Silicom's SD-WAN Smart Platform for its Open SD-WAN for SMEs
Silicom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SILC), a leading provider of networking and data infrastructure solutions, today announced that Telefónica Tech (Telefónica's holding for digital businesses) has selected Silicom's flagship SD-Branch Smart Platform as one of its global SD-WAN solutions for the SME segment.
SILC Price Returns