Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SIMO.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SIMO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Silicon Motion Technology CORP's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- SIMO has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 98.05% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Silicon Motion Technology CORP's average analyst price target is greater than 88.28% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Silicon Motion Technology CORP's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 74.72% of Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SIMO has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 31.82% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Silicon Motion Technology CORP's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 32.76% of Electronic Equipment stocks.
- Silicon Motion Technology CORP's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Electronic Equipment industry with the ratings most similar to Silicon Motion Technology CORP are MXL, CRUS and AMBA.
Make investment decisions regarding SIMO using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.