SK Telecom Co. Ltd. ADR (SKM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, SKM has issued more dividends than 99.6% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Currently, SKM generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 99.68% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SKM has returned $742,136,000,000 US dollars -- more than 99.74% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SKM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MRTN, HMN, GHG, STAF and UNIT.
SKM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SKM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 59.29%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SKM, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Communication Services sector, Sk Telecom Co Ltd's expected return of -59.29% is higher than merely 0% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Sk Telecom Co Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 0% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for SKM than it is for merely 0% of other equities in the Communication Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Communication Services sector, SKM's equity discount rate is less than 4.17% of those stocks.
SKM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|2021-11-30||Split||2-3-for-1 Stock Split||N/A|