Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT): Price and Financial Metrics
SKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.72||52-week high||$26.92|
|Prev. close||$26.87||52-week low||$17.22|
|Day high||$26.92||Avg. volume||887,295|
|50-day MA||$23.80||Dividend yield||4%|
|200-day MA||$21.74||Market Cap||2.82B|
SKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKT POWR Grades
- SKT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 74.61% of US stocks.
- SKT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SKT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
SKT Stock Summary
- SKT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 197.28 -- higher than 85.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TANGER INC is higher than it is for about 89.52% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.04, TANGER INC has a higher such ratio than 83.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AROC, PNM, EHC, PANL, and DO.
- Visit SKT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tangeroutlets.com.
SKT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SKT's EV/EBIT ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 28.3.
- Over the past 243 months, SKT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKT.
SKT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.32%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.68%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 191%.
The table below shows SKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SKT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.15% of graded US stocks.
- SKT's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 97th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SITC, GPMT, and CBOE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKT.
The table below shows SKT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT) Company Bio
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers focuses on developing, acquiring, owning, operating, and managing outlet shopping centers. The company was founded in 1981,and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
SKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKT Latest Social Stream
View Full SKT Social Stream
Latest SKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TANGER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKT as an investment opportunity.
Tanger® (NYSE: SKT), a leading operator of outlet and open-air retail shopping destinations, announced today that it has acquired Bridge Street Town Centre, an 825,000‑square-foot open-air lifestyle center in Huntsville, Alabama, one of the fastest growing markets in the country. The center comprises over 80 retail stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues and serves as the dominant shopping destination in the market.
A focus on grocery-anchored centers, mixed-use assets and a solid balance sheet are likely to support Kimco (KIM) despite growing e-commerce adoption, tenant bankruptcy and high-interest-rate concerns.
A focus on leasing to service, non-discretionary and low price-based retailers, accretive buyouts and solid balance sheet strength are likely to continue driving Realty Income (O) in the quarters ahead.
CTO Realty's (CTO) latest dispositions showcase the company's commitment to enhancing its financial position and focusing on core assets.
A diversified tenant base, accretive buyouts and solid balance sheet strength bode well for Realty Income (O). However, higher e-commerce adoption and high interest rates are key concerns.
SKT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SKTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (SKT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (SKT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (SKT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch