Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKT POWR Grades
- SKT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 68.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SKT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SKT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 30.96% of US stocks).
SKT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TANGER FACTORY OUTLET CENTERS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 18.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TANGER FACTORY OUTLET CENTERS INC is higher than it is for about 89.44% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TANGER FACTORY OUTLET CENTERS INC is reporting a growth rate of 134.72%; that's higher than 89.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADV, REI, VAL, EHC, and SLCA.
- SKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TANGER FACTORY OUTLET CENTERS INC's official web site, go to www.tangeroutlets.com.
SKT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SKT's price/sales ratio is 266.67% higher, now standing at 4.4.
- Over the past 243 months, SKT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKT.
SKT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -12.06%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.68%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.32%.
The table below shows SKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SKT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.15% of graded US stocks.
- SKT's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 97th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SITC, GPMT, and CBOE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKT.
The table below shows SKT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.73||52-week high||$19.91|
|Prev. close||$19.26||52-week low||$13.26|
|Day high||$18.87||Avg. volume||685,798|
|50-day MA||$18.63||Dividend yield||4.57%|
|200-day MA||$16.82||Market Cap||1.95B|
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT) Company Bio
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers focuses on developing, acquiring, owning, operating, and managing outlet shopping centers. The company was founded in 1981,and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKT Latest Social Stream
View Full SKT Social Stream
Latest SKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TANGER FACTORY OUTLET CENTERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKT as an investment opportunity.
A portfolio of premium assets, a focus on omnichannel retailing and strategic buyouts bode well for Simon Property (SPG). However, higher e-commerce adoption and interest rate hikes are worrisome.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE:SKT) announced today that its 2022 dividend distributions should be treated as follows for income tax purposes.
GREENSBORO, N.C. , Jan. 19, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE: SKT ) , a leading operator of upscale open-air outlet centers, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.22 per share, payable on February 15, 2023 to common shareholders of record on January 31, 2023 . Full story available on Benzinga.com
Tanger Factory (NYSE:SKT) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 4.92%Payable Feb. 15; for shareholders of record Jan. 31; ex-div Jan.
Rising interest rates won''t ding this retail REIT enough to affect the dividend.
SKT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SKTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (SKT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (SKT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (SKT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch