Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT): Price and Financial Metrics
SKT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SKT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.99% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SKT comes in at 22.94% -- higher than that of 90.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UE, ESBA, CDR, PDM, and INN.
- SKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc's official web site, go to www.tangeroutlet.com.
SKT Stock Price Chart More Charts
SKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.60||52-week high||$22.00|
|Prev. close||$13.08||52-week low||$12.60|
|Day high||$13.10||Avg. volume||6,795,261|
|50-day MA||$14.83||Dividend yield||11.27%|
|200-day MA||$15.79||Market Cap||1.17B|
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT) Company Bio
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers focuses on developing, acquiring, owning, operating, and managing outlet shopping centers. The company was founded in 1981,and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
SKT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc. To summarize, we found that Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc ranked in the 70st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc, consider:
- 42% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 15.4% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 20.05% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|