Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT): Price and Financial Metrics
SKT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 15.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SKT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.16% of US equities we're observing.
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UE, ESBA, HT, INN, and CDR.
- Visit SKT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tangeroutlet.com.
SKT Stock Price Chart More Charts
SKT Price/Volume Stats
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT) Company Bio
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers focuses on developing, acquiring, owning, operating, and managing outlet shopping centers. The company was founded in 1981,and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.