Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SKT POWR Grades
- SKT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.04% of US stocks.
- SKT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- SKT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.16% of US stocks).
SKT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 15.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc is higher than it is for about 87.6% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc is reporting a growth rate of 262.24%; that's higher than 91.77% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IRDM, HPP, NS, EVOP, and CSR.
- Visit SKT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tangeroutlets.com.
SKT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SKT's price/sales ratio is 152.94% higher, now standing at 4.3.
- Over the past 243 months, SKT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.7.
- SKT's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SKT.
SKT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.57%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -66.41%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -4.81%.
The table below shows SKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SKT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SKT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.15% of graded US stocks.
- SKT's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 97th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SITC, GPMT, and CBOE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SKT.
The table below shows SKT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.44||52-week high||$22.51|
|Prev. close||$19.65||52-week low||$11.81|
|Day high||$19.57||Avg. volume||755,700|
|50-day MA||$19.96||Dividend yield||3.76%|
|200-day MA||$18.07||Market Cap||2.02B|
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT) Company Bio
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers focuses on developing, acquiring, owning, operating, and managing outlet shopping centers. The company was founded in 1981,and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKT Latest Social Stream
View Full SKT Social Stream
Latest SKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKT as an investment opportunity.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE:SKT), a leading operator of upscale open-air outlet centers, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.1825 per share, payable on February 15, 2022, to common shareholders of record on January 31, 2022.
New York, NY, based Investment company Carret Asset Management, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Qurate Retail Inc, ChargePoint Holdings Inc, ChargePoint Holdings Inc, MGM Growth Properties LLC, Marqeta Inc, sells Alibaba Group Holding, Honeywell International Inc, Bunge, Progressive Corp, Cloudera Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Carret Asset Management, Llc.
Tanger Factory Outlets (NYSE: SKT) has come a long way from the depths of the 2020 COVID-19 fueled market crash, but the company's latest results certainly justify its strong performance. In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on Dec. 13, Fool.com contributors Matt Frankel and Jason Hall discuss why they aren't planning to sell this retail real estate investment trust (REIT) anytime soon. Jason Hall: Frankel, this is a company you love, too.
Tanger Factory (SKT) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Tanger Outlet Centers Schedules Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE: SKT), a leading operator of upscale open-air outlet centers, announced today that its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021 will be released on Thursday, February 17, 2022 after the market close. The Company will host its conference call for analysts, investors and other interested parties on Friday, February 18, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
SKT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SKTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (SKT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (SKT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (SKT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch