Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT): Price and Financial Metrics
SKT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc is higher than it is for about 87.03% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc's share price is greater than that of 84.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WRE, CEQP, CTRE, WH, and GMRE.
- Visit SKT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tangeroutlets.com.
SKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.15||52-week high||$22.40|
|Prev. close||$17.74||52-week low||$4.05|
|Day high||$22.40||Avg. volume||6,841,908|
|50-day MA||$13.37||Dividend yield||4%|
|200-day MA||$8.73||Market Cap||1.60B|
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (SKT) Company Bio
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers focuses on developing, acquiring, owning, operating, and managing outlet shopping centers. The company was founded in 1981,and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
SKT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 40.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.43 -- which is good for besting merely 15.22% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- 50% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 18.28% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SKT Latest Social Stream
View Full SKT Social Stream
Latest SKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SKT as an investment opportunity.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (NYSE: SKT) is attracting heightened discussion on r/WallStreetBets, the forum that came to light with the short squeeze …
2021 could be a great year for real estate, and these three stocks could be excellent ways to play it.
With the pandemic keeping shoppers away from brick-and-mortar retailers and especially malls, Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (NYSE: SKT) posted some surprising numbers in its most recent quarter. On this Motley Fool Live episode, recorded on Feb. 18, Fool contributor Matt Frankel dives into the business of this popular outdoor outlet mall to see what's behind its resilient performance. Matt Frankel: The Brians, we haven't heard from Brian Feroldi yet, but I'd assume the two companies that they are talking about are firing on all cylinders lately.
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE:SKT) announced today that it will participate March 9-11, 2021 in the Citi Global Property CEO Conference. The roundtable presentation by Stephen J. Yalof, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled for 7:30 AM Eastern time on Thursday, March 11, 2021. A live audio webcast can be accessed at investors.tangeroutlets.com. A replay will be available through Friday, March 19, 2021 and can also be accessed via the company's website.
The real estate sector is somewhat unique in that it is one of the only places in the stock market you'll find a nice selection of companies with above-average dividend yields and lots of long-term growth potential. Real estate investment trusts, or REITs, can be excellent choices to create a reliable stream of income and to achieve excellent total returns in your portfolio over time. With that in mind, three excellent income REITs investors might want to take a closer look at right now are Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Healthpeak Properties, and Crown Castle.
SKT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SKTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (SKT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (SKT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc (SKT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!