Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SLF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,929,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.11% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, SLF generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 93.01% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SLF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HCC, SNX, IVC, ETR and PJT.
SLF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SLF, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 149.1%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sun Life Financial Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- SLF's market cap is about 33 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 3.73 is greater than 84.39% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Sun Life Financial Inc's expected return of 149.1% is higher than 80.35% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, SLF has a discount rate lower than 80.35% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
SLF Dividend Chart
SLF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|