Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SLF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,929,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.11% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, SLF generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 93.01% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SLF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HCC, SNX, IVC, ETR and PJT.
SLF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SLF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 52.12% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SLF, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 30 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 81.36% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Sun Life Financial Inc's estimated return of 52.12% surpasses about 76.84% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Sun Life Financial Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 79.89% of them.
SLF Dividend Chart
SLF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|