Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SLF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,929,000,000, ranking above 98.22% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, SLF generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 93.07% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SLF's price: FNV, NAT, PAAS, TUP and AEP.
SLF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SLF, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 9.8%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SLF, investors may wish to consider are:
- SLF's market cap is about 28 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 75.05% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Sun Life Financial Inc's estimated return of 9.8% surpasses about 71.58% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Sun Life Financial Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 66.54% of them.
SLF Dividend Chart
SLF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|