Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SLF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,332,000,000, ranking above 98.49% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SLF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AMGN, NWE, ETRN, MUR and SNDR.
SLF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SLF, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 23.04% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sun Life Financial Inc are:
- SLF's market cap is about 26 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 3.79 is greater than 77.38% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, SLF's provides a return of 23.04% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 73.93% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Sun Life Financial Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 68.9% of them.
SLF Dividend Chart
SLF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|