Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SLF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,332,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.54% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SLF's price: NEU, AAPL, NEM, CRK and SJM.
SLF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SLF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 29.51% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sun Life Financial Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- SLF's market cap is about 23 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 4.21 is greater than 73.77% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, SLF's provides a return of 29.51% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 69.83% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, SLF's equity discount rate is less than 68.65% of those stocks.
SLF Dividend Chart
SLF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|