Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL): Price and Financial Metrics
SLGL Stock Summary
- For SLGL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SLGL comes in at -593.16% -- higher than that of merely 0.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd are TLC, ANAB, NVAX, GRTS, and ARDS.
- SLGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd's official web site, go to www.sol-gel.com.
SLGL Stock Price Chart More Charts
SLGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.94||52-week high||$21.00|
|Prev. close||$11.93||52-week low||$6.11|
|Day high||$12.44||Avg. volume||106,020|
|50-day MA||$12.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.52||Market Cap||243.46M|
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL) Company Bio
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd., a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing topical dermatological drug products based on its proprietary microencapsulation delivery system in Israel. The company’s lead product candidates include VERED that has completed Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of papulopustular rosacea; and TWIN and SIRS-T, which has completed Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of acne vulgaris. It is also involved in the development of generic dermatological candidates; and formulation and pre-clinical development of early stage product candidates for acne and rosacea, and other dermatological indications. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Ness Ziona, Israel