Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL): Price and Financial Metrics
SLGL Stock Summary
- SLGL's went public 2.16 years ago, making it older than just 5.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -96.87%, Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.97% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd comes in at 13,063.22%, a number that bests 99.89% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be RGLS, CRSP, CLSD, STML, and CPRX.
- SLGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd's official web site, go to www.sol-gel.com.
SLGL Stock Price Chart More Charts
SLGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.44||52-week high||$21.00|
|Prev. close||$7.06||52-week low||$5.00|
|Day high||$7.02||Avg. volume||86,090|
|50-day MA||$10.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.53||Market Cap||131.31M|
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL) Company Bio
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd., a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing topical dermatological drug products based on its proprietary microencapsulation delivery system in Israel. The company’s lead product candidates include VERED that has completed Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of papulopustular rosacea; and TWIN and SIRS-T, which has completed Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of acne vulgaris. It is also involved in the development of generic dermatological candidates; and formulation and pre-clinical development of early stage product candidates for acne and rosacea, and other dermatological indications. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Ness Ziona, Israel