Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLGL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SLGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.2% of US stocks.
- SLGL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- SLGL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.51% of US stocks).
SLGL Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 8.65% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 30.03, Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd has a higher such ratio than 93.03% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd comes in at -61.7%, a number that bests only 4.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd are SEAC, SRTS, INTZ, UTSI, and KMDA.
- SLGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd's official web site, go to www.sol-gel.com.
SLGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.34||52-week high||$16.69|
|Prev. close||$10.05||52-week low||$7.00|
|Day high||$10.41||Avg. volume||57,781|
|50-day MA||$12.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.53||Market Cap||210.83M|
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL) Company Bio
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd., a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing topical dermatological drug products based on its proprietary microencapsulation delivery system in Israel. The company’s lead product candidates include VERED that has completed Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of papulopustular rosacea; and TWIN and SIRS-T, which has completed Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of acne vulgaris. It is also involved in the development of generic dermatological candidates; and formulation and pre-clinical development of early stage product candidates for acne and rosacea, and other dermatological indications. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Ness Ziona, Israel
SLGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLGL Latest Social Stream
View Full SLGL Social Stream
Latest SLGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLGL as an investment opportunity.
- Sol-Gel is in advanced negotiations with a potential partner regarding the commercialization of EPSOLAY® and TWYNEO® - EPSOLAY PDUFA goal date was set for April 26, 2021. Awaiting FDA’s pre-approval inspection - TWYNEO PDUFA goal date set for August 1, 2021 NESS ZIONA, Israel, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sol-Gel Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SLGL), a clinical-stagedermatology company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing branded and generic topical drug products for the treatment of skin diseases, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and provided corporate updates. Corporate Highlights and Recent Developments Sol-Gel is in advanced negotiations with a potential partner regarding the commercialization of EPSOLAY (benzoyl perox...
Following a mixed month in April, the Food and Drug Administration sets out to review another slate of drugs in May. ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s (NASDAQ: ACAD ) Nuplazid failed to get label expansion to include the indication of dementia-related psychosis. The FDA did not keep its tryst with the decision dates for ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s (NASDAQ: ACAD ) pain drug and Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd.'s (NASDAQ: SLGL ) investigational skin inflammation treatment. Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: PLX ) Fabry disease treatment candidate also faced rejection at the FDA altar. The regulatory agency extended the review period for Pfizer Inc.'s (NYSE: PFE ) atopic dermatitis drug. On the other hand, Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: SUPN ) attention deficit hyperactivity drug ...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. - SLGL
NEW YORK , April 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. ("Sol-Gel" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SLGL ) Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Sol-Gel Technologies ([[SLGL]] -21.1%) has shed more than a fifth in value after announcing that the company received no notification from the FDA regarding its marketing application for EPSOLAY (benzoyl peroxide) 5% topical cream for adults with Inflammatory lesions of rosacea.However, Sol-Gel says it received an email confirmation from the regulator...
Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYCN ), Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: SLGL ), Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALDX ), DermTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: DMTK ) and Bionano Genomics, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNGO ) are among the biggest health care movers Tuesday. Cyclerion Slips On Study Delay: Cyclerion, a clinical-stage biopharma developing treatments for restoring cognitive functions, provided a clinical pipeline update. The company delved on the development strategy and execution for its lead asset CY6463, which is being evaluated in Alzheimer's disease with vascular pathology as well as mitochondrial encephalomyopathy lactic acidosis and stroke-like episodes, or MELAS. The MELAS study is enrolling more slowly than initially projected, primarily due to COVID-19, the company said. It now ex...
SLGL Price Returns
Continue Researching SLGLWant to see what other sources are saying about Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd (SLGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd (SLGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd (SLGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch