SLM Corporation (SLM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SLM's average cash flow over the past 5.75 years is greater than merely 5.42% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- SLM has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.17%, higher than about only 6.53% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SLM's price: RIG, KL, EQT, SVVC and MUR.
SLM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding SLM Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 63.67% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SLM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, SLM Corp produces a dividend yield 1.12% -- which falls in the bottom 18.92%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, SLM Corp's expected return of -63.67% is higher than just 19.69% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SLM Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 19.69% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, SLM's equity discount rate is less than 83.46% of those stocks.
SLM Dividend Chart
SLM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|