SLM Corporation (SLM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, SLM's comes in at 6.3 -- better than 95.57% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SLM has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,530,010,000, ranking above 97.07% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- SLM is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 5.41% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SLM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MELI, STAF, SNX, MEOH and UVE.
SLM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SLM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 79.51% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of SLM Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, SLM Corp's dividend yield of 0.65% is in the bottom 10.54%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, SLM's provides a return of -79.51% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 14.88% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for SLM than it is for 38.9% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
SLM Dividend Chart
SLM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|