Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.77% of US stocks.
- SLP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SLP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SLP Stock Summary
- SLP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,223.38 -- higher than 96.18% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SLP's current price/earnings ratio is 99.56, which is higher than 91.38% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SLP is currently 78.47, higher than 94.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Simulations Plus Inc are ICUI, MASI, AVAV, FDS, and LUNA.
- Visit SLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.simulations-plus.com.
SLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SLP's EV/EBIT ratio is 159.76% higher, now standing at 85.2.
- Over the past 243 months, SLP's price/earnings ratio has gone up $117.
- SLP's price/earnings ratio has moved up $117 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLP.
SLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.54||52-week high||$90.92|
|Prev. close||$54.66||52-week low||$49.34|
|Day high||$54.35||Avg. volume||194,896|
|50-day MA||$56.66||Dividend yield||0.45%|
|200-day MA||$65.98||Market Cap||1.08B|
Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP) Company Bio
Simulations Plus develops and produces software for use in pharmaceutical research and for education, and provides consulting and contract research services to the pharmaceutical industry. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Lancaster, California.
SLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Simulations Plus Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Simulations Plus Inc ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SLP, they are:
- SLP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 62.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Simulations Plus Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 3.4% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SLP Social Stream
Latest SLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simulations Plus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLP as an investment opportunity.
Simulations Plus, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SLP ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 13% in the last...
Simulations Plus Releases IPFsym version 1A, State-of-the-Art Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) Software for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
LANCASTER, Calif., Jun 17, 2021--Simulations Plus announced the release of Version 1A of IPFsym, QSP modeling software supporting & accelerating development of new treatments for IPF.
Simulations Plus (SLP) Presents At 16th Annual Virtual Technology & Media Virtual Conference - Slideshow
The following slide deck was published by Simulations Plus, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Simulations Plus CEO Shawn O'Connor will participate in Craig-Hallum's 18th Annual Institutional Investor Conference on June 2, 2021.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Simulations Plus, Inc...
SLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|