Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLP POWR Grades
- SLP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLP is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- SLP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
SLP Stock Summary
- SLP's current price/earnings ratio is 62.52, which is higher than 91.25% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.48, SIMULATIONS PLUS INC has a higher such ratio than 92.62% of stocks in our set.
- SLP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 6.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCPC, RGEN, THRN, OMCL, and INMD.
- SLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIMULATIONS PLUS INC's official web site, go to www.simulations-plus.com.
SLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SLP's price/sales ratio is 530.43% higher, now standing at 14.5.
- Over the past 243 months, SLP's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLP.
SLP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 36.3%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 510.2%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 75.91%.
The table below shows SLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79% of graded US stocks.
- SLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.264 -- ranking 76th of 83 Computers stocks.
- STRM, CERN, and PBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLP.
The table below shows SLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.60||52-week high||$67.59|
|Prev. close||$38.85||52-week low||$35.18|
|Day high||$39.14||Avg. volume||122,587|
|50-day MA||$43.37||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$49.32||Market Cap||783.50M|
Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP) Company Bio
Simulations Plus develops and produces software for use in pharmaceutical research and for education, and provides consulting and contract research services to the pharmaceutical industry. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Lancaster, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SLP Social Stream
Latest SLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIMULATIONS PLUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLP as an investment opportunity.
Simulations Plus' (NASDAQ:SLP) investors will be pleased with their impressive 163% return over the last five years
Some Simulations Plus, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SLP ) shareholders are probably rather concerned to see the share price fall 34...
LANCASTER, Calif., November 15, 2022--The US FDA awards Simulations Plus and the University of Bath a new grant to advance PBBM/PBPK modeling to inform regulatory decisions on GI drugs.
These stocks under $50 to buy and hold forever might not attract the limelight, but they should for their tremendous quality.
LANCASTER, Calif., November 10, 2022--Simulations Plus today announced that Gustavo Mendes Lima Santos, former General Manager with Brazil's Anvisa, has joined its Regulatory Affairs team.
Simulations Plus 25th Anniversary Celebration Concludes with $25,000 Gift to Nonprofit, Girls Who Code
LANCASTER, Calif., November 03, 2022--Simulations Plus announced its final $25,000 donation to Girls Who Code, an international nonprofit devoted to closing the gender gap in STEM fields.
SLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|