Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLP POWR Grades
- SLP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.58% of US stocks.
- SLP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SLP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.16% of US stocks).
SLP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 471.56, Simulations Plus Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.3% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Simulations Plus Inc is higher than 90.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SLP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 7.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Simulations Plus Inc are ATRS, XENT, BIOL, EKSO, and XXII.
- SLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Simulations Plus Inc's official web site, go to www.simulations-plus.com.
SLP Valuation Summary
- SLP's EV/EBIT ratio is 66.8; this is 107.13% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SLP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 102.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SLP's price/sales ratio has gone up 19.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLP.
SLP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 127.53%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 138.26%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 60.57%.
The table below shows SLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.52% of graded US stocks.
- SLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.266 -- ranking 76th of 83 Computers stocks.
- OMCL, STRM, and PBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLP.
The table below shows SLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.72||52-week high||$90.92|
|Prev. close||$39.38||52-week low||$38.02|
|Day high||$39.60||Avg. volume||173,582|
|50-day MA||$45.06||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$59.55||Market Cap||779.55M|
Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP) Company Bio
Simulations Plus develops and produces software for use in pharmaceutical research and for education, and provides consulting and contract research services to the pharmaceutical industry. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Lancaster, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SLP Social Stream
Latest SLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simulations Plus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLP as an investment opportunity.
LANCASTER, Calif., September 23, 2021--Simulations Plus announced a new grant award from the FDA to enhance the predictive power of the mechanistic TCAT model in its flagship GastroPlus.
Simulations Plus, Inc. (NASDAQ:SLP) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
With its stock down 20% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Simulations Plus (NASDAQ:SLP). However...
The Smooth Love Potion (SLP) crypto is a unique take on the booming NFT market.
LANCASTER, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Simulations Plus releases ADMET Predictor 10.3 (APX.3) with key upgrades to its AIDD Module making it the premier program for AI-driven drug design.
LANCASTER, Calif., September 08, 2021--Simulations Plus will be presenting at BofA Securities Tech Solutions for Drug Discovery and Oppenheimer Fall Healthcare Life Sciences conferences.
SLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|