Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.68% of US stocks.
- SLP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SLP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.57% of US stocks).
SLP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,476.85, Simulations Plus Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.91% of US stocks.
- SLP's current price/earnings ratio is 94.73, which is higher than 92.89% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.31, Simulations Plus Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Simulations Plus Inc are TECH, SPT, INSP, VSAT, and APEN.
- SLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Simulations Plus Inc's official web site, go to www.simulations-plus.com.
SLP Valuation Summary
- SLP's EV/EBIT ratio is 66.8; this is 107.13% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SLP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 102.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SLP's price/sales ratio has gone up 19.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLP.
SLP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 99.24%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.34%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 72.1%.
The table below shows SLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79% of graded US stocks.
- SLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.264 -- ranking 76th of 83 Computers stocks.
- STRM, CERN, and PBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLP.
The table below shows SLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.88||52-week high||$66.92|
|Prev. close||$66.28||52-week low||$35.18|
|Day high||$66.92||Avg. volume||123,185|
|50-day MA||$53.14||Dividend yield||0.36%|
|200-day MA||$47.87||Market Cap||1.35B|
Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP) Company Bio
Simulations Plus develops and produces software for use in pharmaceutical research and for education, and provides consulting and contract research services to the pharmaceutical industry. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Lancaster, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SLP Social Stream
Latest SLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simulations Plus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLP as an investment opportunity.
Simulations Plus to Present at the BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference
LANCASTER, Calif., February 08, 2022--Simulations Plus CEO Shawn O'Connor will be presenting on Feb 15, 2022, at BTIG's MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference.
The AXS crypto has been faltering throughout early 2022, but an upgrade by developers is helping it get back into the green.
Shareholders will probably not be disappointed by the robust results at Simulations Plus, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SLP ) recently...
Brattleboro, VT, based Investment company Prentiss Smith & Co Inc (Current Portfolio) buys The Honest Co Inc, Expeditors International of Washington Inc, Dentsply Sirona Inc, Cerence Inc, C.H.
Investment company State Of Michigan Retirement System (Current Portfolio) buys AT&T Inc, Live Nation Entertainment Inc, Generac Holdings Inc, Endava PLC, Ecolab Inc, sells BTC iShares MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF, BTC iShares MSCI USA Value Factor ETF, UGI Corp, iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond , Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, State Of Michigan Retirement System.
SLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|