Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP): Price and Financial Metrics
SLP Stock Summary
- SLP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,082.17 -- higher than 95.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Simulations Plus Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.39% of US stocks.
- SLP's price/sales ratio is 18.61; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Simulations Plus Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPSC, LMAT, OSIS, LNTH, and MMSI.
- SLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Simulations Plus Inc's official web site, go to www.simulations-plus.com.
SLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SLP Price/Volume Stats
Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP) Company Bio
Simulations Plus develops and produces software for use in pharmaceutical research and for education, and provides consulting and contract research services to the pharmaceutical industry. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Lancaster, California.