Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.77% of US stocks.
- SLP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SLP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SLP Stock Summary
- SLP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,240.75 -- higher than 96.33% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 100.97, Simulations Plus Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SLP is currently 79.58, higher than 94.59% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Simulations Plus Inc are MASI, ICUI, AVAV, FDS, and AMCX.
- Visit SLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.simulations-plus.com.
SLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.68||52-week high||$90.92|
|Prev. close||$53.65||52-week low||$48.02|
|Day high||$54.85||Avg. volume||200,708|
|50-day MA||$58.07||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$66.22||Market Cap||1.10B|
Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP) Company Bio
Simulations Plus develops and produces software for use in pharmaceutical research and for education, and provides consulting and contract research services to the pharmaceutical industry. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Lancaster, California.
SLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Simulations Plus Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Simulations Plus Inc ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SLP, they are:
- SLP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 62.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Simulations Plus Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 3.4% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLP Latest Social Stream
View Full SLP Social Stream
Latest SLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simulations Plus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLP as an investment opportunity.
Simulations Plus (SLP) Presents At 16th Annual Virtual Technology & Media Virtual Conference - Slideshow
The following slide deck was published by Simulations Plus, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Simulations Plus (SLP) announced today that its securities will be listed on The Nasdaq Global Select Market with the open of business on May 13, 2021
Shares of Simulations Plus (NASDAQ:SLP) moved higher after the company reported Q2 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share increased 25.00% over the …
Simulations Plus, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SLP) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
Simulations Plus (NASDAQ:SLP) has had a rough three months with its share price down 20%. But if you pay close...
Simulations Plus (SLP) fiscal second-quarter results are likely to reflect gains from solid uptick in modeling and simulations workflow platform for drug development across pharma and biotech industries.
SLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|