SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SLS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SLS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.73% of US stocks).
SLS Stock Summary
- For SLS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.77% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 34.81, SELLAS LIFE SCIENCES GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than 95.65% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SELLAS LIFE SCIENCES GROUP INC comes in at -86.84%, a number that bests merely 1.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SELLAS LIFE SCIENCES GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FNCH, APVO, IPHA, AEZS, and ANGN.
- SLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SELLAS LIFE SCIENCES GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.sellaslifesciences.com.
SLS Valuation Summary
- SLS's price/earnings ratio is -0.8; this is 103.45% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SLS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.3 over the prior 183 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLS.
SLS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -44.86%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -133.34%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -44.86%.
The table below shows SLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.65% of graded US stocks.
- SLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.255 -- ranking 173rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ZSAN, MNOV, and OVID are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLS.
The table below shows SLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SLS, see our SLS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
SLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.38||52-week high||$7.37|
|Prev. close||$1.25||52-week low||$1.17|
|Day high||$1.41||Avg. volume||446,948|
|50-day MA||$2.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.67||Market Cap||39.06M|
SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS) Company Bio
SELLAS Life Sciences, Ltd. is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel cancer immunotherapies for a broad range of cancer indications.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLS Latest Social Stream
View Full SLS Social Stream
Latest SLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SELLAS LIFE SCIENCES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLS as an investment opportunity.
SELLAS Life Sciences Reports Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
Phase 3 REGAL GPS AML Study on Track for Interim Analysis by Late 2023/Early 2024 Ongoing Phase 1 Study of CDK9 Inhibitor Suggests Broad Therapeutic Window and High Potential for Both Monotherapy and Combination Treatment $20 Million of Gross Proceeds from Capital Raise in February 2023 Adds to Cash Position of $17.1 Million as of December 31, 2022; Additional $13 Million Milestone Payment Expected in 1H 2023 NEW YORK, March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:
SELLAS Announces Publication of Positive GPS Clinical Data in Ovarian Cancer in Peer Reviewed Journal
Safety and Immunogenicity Examined in Phase 1 Trial of GPS plus Anti–PD-1 Nivolumab in Patients with WT1-Expressing Relapsed Ovarian Cancer in the Post-Salvage Setting Immune Response Translated into Clear Clinical Benefit with 70% One-Year Progression-Free Survival Demonstrated in GPS-Treated Patients NEW YORK, March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLS) (“SELLAS” or the “Company”) today announced that the previously reported results from the final analysis
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
It's time to start off trading on Friday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth keeping an eye on!
BA Stock Alert: Boeing Halts Deliveries of 787 Dreamliners
Boeing (BA) stock is a hot topic among traders on Friday after the aerospace company halted deliveries of its 787 Dreamliner.
PIXY Stock Alert: What to Know as ShiftPixy Utilizes ChatGPT for Recruiting
ShiftPixy (PIXY) stock is on the move Friday after the company announced plans to use ChatGPT for recruiting and hiring.
SLS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...