SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.17% of US stocks.
- SLS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SLS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.49% of US stocks).
SLS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SELLAS LIFE SCIENCES GROUP INC is higher than it is for about only 7.26% of US stocks.
- SLS's price/sales ratio is 51.88; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.33% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SLS's revenue has grown -89.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.38% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SELLAS LIFE SCIENCES GROUP INC are ABEO, APVO, RBBN, SPOK, and SNCR.
- Visit SLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sellaslifesciences.com.
SLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SLS's EV/EBIT ratio is 110.34% lower, now standing at -0.9.
- Over the past 179 months, SLS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLS.
SLS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 109.64%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3.38%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -133.34%.
The table below shows SLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.65% of graded US stocks.
- SLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.255 -- ranking 173rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ZSAN, MNOV, and OVID are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLS.
The table below shows SLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.55||52-week high||$7.40|
|Prev. close||$2.52||52-week low||$1.77|
|Day high||$2.55||Avg. volume||235,744|
|50-day MA||$2.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.35||Market Cap||52.41M|
SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS) Company Bio
SELLAS Life Sciences, Ltd. is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel cancer immunotherapies for a broad range of cancer indications.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLS Latest Social Stream
View Full SLS Social Stream
Latest SLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SELLAS LIFE SCIENCES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLS as an investment opportunity.
SELLAS Life Sciences’ CDK9 Inhibitor GFH009 Demonstrates Tumor Growth Inhibition in Small Cell Lung Cancer Murine Model
GFH009 exhibits robust activity against small cell lung cancer xenografts, both as monotherapy and in combination with PARP inhibitor olaparib Results support designating small cell lung cancer as first indication in planned solid cancer basket trial for GFH009 NEW YORK, Dec. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLS) (“SELLAS’’ or the “Company”), a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel therapies for a broad range of ca
NEW YORK, Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLS) ("SELLAS" or the “Company”), a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel therapies for a broad range of cancer indications, today announced that the Company will present at the JMP Securities Hematology and Oncology Summit, a virtual investor conference being held from December 6-7, 2022. Angelos Stergiou, MD, ScD. h.c, President and Chief Executive Officer of SELLAS
SELLAS Life Sciences Group Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.34 loss per share (vs US$0.45 loss in 3Q 2021)
SELLAS Life Sciences Group ( NASDAQ:SLS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$7.02m (flat on...
Maxim Group analyst Jason McCarthy reiterated a Buy rating on SELLAS Life Sciences Group (SLS - Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $12.00. The company's shares opened today at $2.50.McCarthy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Immutep, SELLAS Life Sciences Group, and Daré Bioscience. According to TipRanks, McCarthy has an average return of -38.1% and a 14.47% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on SELLAS Life Sciences Group is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $10.00, representing a 300.00% upside.
Shares of SELLAS Life Sciences Group (NASDAQ: SLS) were in a downward spiral on Monday morning as the late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company announced a business update. SELLAS announced that it was postponing the interim analysis of its Phase 3 registrational clinical trial for its lead asset galinpepimut-S (GPS) to late next year or early 2024 from its earlier timeline of early next year. GPS is the company's novel therapy used in the treatment of patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
SLS Price Returns