SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SLS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.01% of US stocks.
- SLS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SLS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
SLS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SELLAS Life Sciences Group Inc is higher than it is for about merely 8.1% of US stocks.
- SLS's price/sales ratio is 11.94; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.74% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SLS comes in at -31.47% -- higher than that of only 12.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SELLAS Life Sciences Group Inc are SINT, MNDO, SLRX, HSTO, and FKWL.
- Visit SLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sellaslifesciences.com.
SLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SLS's price/earnings ratio is 126.58% lower, now standing at -9.7.
- SLS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 164 months.
- SLS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 164 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SLS.
SLS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -92.34%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 310.94%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 60.89%.
The table below shows SLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SLS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.65% of graded US stocks.
- SLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.255 -- ranking 173rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ZSAN, MNOV, and OVID are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SLS.
The table below shows SLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.98||52-week high||$15.08|
|Prev. close||$2.83||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$3.02||Avg. volume||225,589|
|50-day MA||$4.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.73||Market Cap||61.20M|
SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS) Company Bio
SELLAS Life Sciences, Ltd. is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel cancer immunotherapies for a broad range of cancer indications.
Most Popular Stories View All
SLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SLS Latest Social Stream
View Full SLS Social Stream
Latest SLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SELLAS Life Sciences Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLS as an investment opportunity.
Sellas Life Sciences (SLS +0.9%) completed enrollment in a phase 1/2 trial of its lead asset galinpepimut-S (GPS) in combination with Merck’s (MRK +0.1%) Keytruda (pembrolizumab) in second or third line Wilms Tumor-1 (WT1)(+) relapsed or refractory metastatic ovarian cancer. The total expected enrolled and evaluable number of patients is 17....
SELLAS Life Sciences Announces Completion of Enrollment of Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of GPS in Combination with Pembrolizumab in Advanced Metastatic Ovarian Cancer
Joint Development Committee of SELLAS and Merck Agreed on Study Completion and Overall Operational Path Towards Data Analysis Interim Data for 15 Evaluable Patients Expected in Mid-2022 with Final Data for up to 17 Patients in Q4 2022 NEW YORK, Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLS) (“SELLAS’’ or the “Company”), a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel cancer immunotherapies for a broad range of indications, announced t
SELLAS Life Sciences Group (SLS) announces that an IND application to initiate the first clinical trial in China for 3D189, also known as galinpepimut-S ((GPS)), has been accepted
Chinese Partner, 3D Medicines, Expects to Initiate Trial in Second Half of 2022 in Patients with Hematological Malignancies Who Achieved Objective Response After Receiving Standard TreatmentNEW YORK, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLS) (“SELLAS'' or the “Company”), a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel cancer immunotherapies for a broad range of indications, today announced that an IND application to initiate the
SELLAS Life Sciences Promotes John Burns to Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Accounting Officer
NEW YORK, Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLS) (“SELLAS” or the “Company”), a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel cancer immunotherapies for a broad range of indications, today announced that John T. Burns has been promoted within the Company to Senior Vice President, Finance, and Chief Accounting Officer. “John is an invaluable member of our small, yet nimble SELLAS team. He consistently demonstrates his expertise
SLS Price Returns