SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS) News
Filter SLS News Items
SLS News Results
|Loading, please wait...|
SLS News Highlights
- SLS's 30 day story count now stands at 11.
- Over the past 21 days, the trend for SLS's stories per day has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 1 and 4.
- The most mentioned tickers in articles about SLS are GPS, NOV and LUNG.
Latest SLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SELLAS LIFE SCIENCES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SLS as an investment opportunity.
SELLAS Life Sciences’ CDK9 Inhibitor GFH009 Demonstrates Tumor Growth Inhibition in Small Cell Lung Cancer Murine Model
GFH009 exhibits robust activity against small cell lung cancer xenografts, both as monotherapy and in combination with PARP inhibitor olaparib Results support designating small cell lung cancer as first indication in planned solid cancer basket trial for GFH009 NEW YORK, Dec. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLS) (“SELLAS’’ or the “Company”), a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel therapies for a broad range of ca
NEW YORK, Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLS) ("SELLAS" or the “Company”), a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel therapies for a broad range of cancer indications, today announced that the Company will present at the JMP Securities Hematology and Oncology Summit, a virtual investor conference being held from December 6-7, 2022. Angelos Stergiou, MD, ScD. h.c, President and Chief Executive Officer of SELLAS
SELLAS Life Sciences Group Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.34 loss per share (vs US$0.45 loss in 3Q 2021)
SELLAS Life Sciences Group ( NASDAQ:SLS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$7.02m (flat on...
Maxim Group analyst Jason McCarthy reiterated a Buy rating on SELLAS Life Sciences Group (SLS - Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $12.00. The company's shares opened today at $2.50.McCarthy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Immutep, SELLAS Life Sciences Group, and Daré Bioscience. According to TipRanks, McCarthy has an average return of -38.1% and a 14.47% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on SELLAS Life Sciences Group is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $10.00, representing a 300.00% upside.
Shares of SELLAS Life Sciences Group (NASDAQ: SLS) were in a downward spiral on Monday morning as the late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company announced a business update. SELLAS announced that it was postponing the interim analysis of its Phase 3 registrational clinical trial for its lead asset galinpepimut-S (GPS) to late next year or early 2024 from its earlier timeline of early next year. GPS is the company's novel therapy used in the treatment of patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
SELLAS Life Sciences Group Inc (NASDAQ: SLS) announced updates relating to its ongoing Phase 3 REGAL study for galinpepimut-S (GPS) in acute myeloid leukemia (AML) patients who have achieved complete remission following second-line salvage therapy (CR2 patients). A review of preliminary data suggests that the median overall survival (OS) in the pooled study population is likely considerably longer, by approximately two-fold, than initially anticipated and upon which the statistical analysis plan
– Cash Position of $21.3 Million as of September 30, 2022 – – Hosting Phase 3 REGAL Study Update Webcast Today at 8:30 a.m. ET – NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLS) (“SELLAS’’ or the “Company”), a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel therapies for a broad range of cancer indications, today provided a business update and reported its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. “As a
SELLAS Life Sciences Announces Update on Phase 3 REGAL Clinical Trial Evaluating Lead Asset, Galinpepimut-S, in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
– Overall Survival Observed in Pooled Patient Data to Date Leads to Changes in Statistical Analysis Plan: Interim Analysis Now at 60 Events and Final Analysis Now at 80 Events – – 3D Medicines to Participate in REGAL Clinical Trial, Which Will Trigger Significant Milestone Payments to SELLAS – NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLS) (“SELLAS’’ or the “Company”), a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel
E ratio of -2.14.
SELLAS Life Sciences' GPS Combo Therapy Shows Overall Survival Of 18 Months In Pretreated Ovarian Cancer Patients
SELLAS Life Sciences Group Inc (NASDAQ: SLS) announced confirmatory topline data from the final analysis of results from its Phase 1/2 trial of galinpepimut-S (GPS). The trial assessed GPS in combination with Merck & Co Inc's (NYSE: MRK) Keytruda (pembrolizumab) for WT1(+) relapsed or refractory platinum-resistant advanced metastatic ovarian cancer. Median Overall Survival (OS) was 18.4 months compared to 13.8 months in a checkpoint inhibitor single-agent study. Also Read: SELLAS Life Sciences T