SmartFinancial, Inc. (SMBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SMBK has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 3.83% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- SMBK has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.54%, higher than about 93.25% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SMBK has returned $3,191,000 US dollars -- more than 9.98% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SMBK's price: PINC, RGLD, UFAB, BAH and WEN.
SMBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SMBK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 59.62% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Smartfinancial Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 437 million US dollars, its dividend yield of 1.09 is greater than only 11.73% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -59.62%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 16.15% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Smartfinancial Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 16.15% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SMBK, approximately 62.38% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SMBK Dividend Chart
SMBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|