Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (The) (SMG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, SMG has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 10.59%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, SMG's growth rate has been 0.27% over the past 5.5 years.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SMG's price: OR, REYN, AUBN, CHE and MTEX.
SMG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SMG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 51.65%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SMG, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, SMG's provides a return of -51.65% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 30.32% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SMG, approximately just 15.01% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SMG Dividend Chart
SMG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|