Smith-Midland Corp. (SMID): Price and Financial Metrics
SMID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.49||52-week high||$29.00|
|Prev. close||$18.25||52-week low||$14.00|
|Day high||$18.74||Avg. volume||7,571|
|50-day MA||$21.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.88||Market Cap||97.18M|
SMID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMID POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SMID ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMID is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SMID's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.04% of US stocks).
SMID Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 96.81, SMITH MIDLAND CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.53% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of SMITH MIDLAND CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SMITH MIDLAND CORP is reporting a growth rate of -72.14%; that's higher than merely 19.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMID, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HURC, NVFY, MHH, PRTS, and APAM.
- Visit SMID's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smithmidland.com.
SMID Valuation Summary
- SMID's EV/EBIT ratio is 69.6; this is 390.14% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- SMID's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMID.
SMID Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 215.87%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -56.13%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 63.44%.
The table below shows SMID's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Smith-Midland Corp. (SMID) Company Bio
Smith-Midland Corp. engages in developing, manufacturing, marketing, leasing, licensing, selling, and installing of precast concrete products. The firm's products include SlenderWall Lightweight Construction Panels, Sierra Wall, J-J Hooks Highway Safety Barrier, Easi-Set Precast Buildings and Easi-Span Expandable Precast Buildings, Easi-Set Utility Vault, SoftSound Soundwall Panels, Beach Prisms Erosion Control Modules and Beach Prisms Erosion Control Modules. The company was founded by Rodney I. Smith and David G. Smith in 1960 and is headquartered in Midland, VA.
SMID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMID Latest Social Stream
View Full SMID Social Stream
Latest SMID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMITH MIDLAND CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMID as an investment opportunity.
Smith-Midland Corporation (NASDAQ:SMID) (the "Company"), a provider of innovative, high-quality proprietary and patented precast concrete products and systems, today announced that it received a letter dated August 17, 2023, from Nasdaq, indicating that the Company was not in compliance with Nasdaq listing rule 5250(c)(1), which requires the timely filing of all required periodic financial reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Smith-Midland Corporation (NASDAQ:SMID) (the "Company"), a provider of innovative, high-quality proprietary and patented precast concrete products and systems, today announced that it will file a Form 12b-25 with the Securities and Exchange Commission to provide notice of the late filing of its Annual Report on Form 10-Q ("Form 10-Q") for the period ended June 30, 2023.
Smith-Midland Corporation (NASDAQ:SMID) (the "Company"), a provider of innovative, high-quality proprietary and patented precast concrete products and systems, today announced management will participate in the virtual East Coast IDEAS Investor Conference on June 22, 2023.
Smith-Midland Corporation (NASDAQ:SMID), a provider of innovative, high-quality proprietary and patented precast concrete products and systems, will begin production of architectural precast concrete building panels at their South Carolina plant, for the BMW Hall 52 Expansion project in Greer, South Carolina
Smith-Midland Corporation (NASDAQ:SMID) a provider of innovative, high-quality proprietary and patented precast concrete products and systems announces their first quarter results for the period ended March 31, 2023.
SMID Price Returns