Smith-Midland Corp. (SMID): Price and Financial Metrics
SMID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.96||52-week high||$35.96|
|Prev. close||$34.96||52-week low||$14.00|
|Day high||$35.96||Avg. volume||8,309|
|50-day MA||$23.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.48||Market Cap||189.04M|
SMID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMID POWR Grades
- SMID scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.42% of US stocks.
- SMID's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SMID ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SMID Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 302.86, SMITH MIDLAND CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.28% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SMID is currently 372.34, higher than 99.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SMITH MIDLAND CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMID, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTG, GBR, EVC, FORR, and CIGI.
- Visit SMID's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smithmidland.com.
SMID Valuation Summary
- SMID's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 55.56% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SMID's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMID.
SMID Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 215.87%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -56.13%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 63.44%.
The table below shows SMID's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Smith-Midland Corp. (SMID) Company Bio
Smith-Midland Corp. engages in developing, manufacturing, marketing, leasing, licensing, selling, and installing of precast concrete products. The firm's products include SlenderWall Lightweight Construction Panels, Sierra Wall, J-J Hooks Highway Safety Barrier, Easi-Set Precast Buildings and Easi-Span Expandable Precast Buildings, Easi-Set Utility Vault, SoftSound Soundwall Panels, Beach Prisms Erosion Control Modules and Beach Prisms Erosion Control Modules. The company was founded by Rodney I. Smith and David G. Smith in 1960 and is headquartered in Midland, VA.
SMID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMID Latest Social Stream
View Full SMID Social Stream
Latest SMID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMITH MIDLAND CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMID as an investment opportunity.
MIDLAND, VA / ACCESSWIRE / November 30, 2023 / Smith-Midland Corporation (NASDAQ:SMID), a provider of innovative, high-quality proprietary and patented precast concrete products and systems, has begun production in their Virginia plant for $1.1 Million ...
Smith-Midland (NASDAQ:SMID) shareholders notch a 27% CAGR over 5 years, yet earnings have been shrinking
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But when you pick a company...
Robust Demand and Operational Efficiency Drive Strong Quarterly Performance
Revenue Increased 31% to $15.7 Million; Backlog Remains Strong Over $60 MillionMIDLAND, VA / ACCESSWIRE / November 9, 2023 / Smith-Midland Corporation (NASDAQ:SMID) a provider of innovative, high-quality, proprietary and patented precast concrete ...
MIDLAND, VA / ACCESSWIRE / October 19, 2023 / Smith-Midland (NASDAQ:SMID), a provider of innovative, high-quality proprietary and patented precast concrete products and systems received a contract through the Virginia DOT for $1.6 million of J-J Hooks ...
SMID Price Returns