Smith-Midland Corp. (SMID): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMID POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SMID ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMID is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 62 days.
- SMID ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
SMID Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.21%, Smith Midland Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.31% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SMID has reported earnings growth of 187.46%, putting it ahead of 89.09% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SMID is more volatile than 89.44% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Smith Midland Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be JVA, HWKN, HCSG, FLXS, and GROW.
- Visit SMID's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.smithmidland.com.
SMID Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.05%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 194.57%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 470.25%.
The table below shows SMID's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.90||52-week high||$47.99|
|Prev. close||$14.00||52-week low||$12.88|
|Day high||$14.21||Avg. volume||24,074|
|50-day MA||$15.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.65||Market Cap||72.70M|
Smith-Midland Corp. (SMID) Company Bio
Smith-Midland Corp. engages in developing, manufacturing, marketing, leasing, licensing, selling, and installing of precast concrete products. The firm's products include SlenderWall Lightweight Construction Panels, Sierra Wall, J-J Hooks Highway Safety Barrier, Easi-Set Precast Buildings and Easi-Span Expandable Precast Buildings, Easi-Set Utility Vault, SoftSound Soundwall Panels, Beach Prisms Erosion Control Modules and Beach Prisms Erosion Control Modules. The company was founded by Rodney I. Smith and David G. Smith in 1960 and is headquartered in Midland, VA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMID Latest Social Stream
View Full SMID Social Stream
Latest SMID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Smith Midland Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMID as an investment opportunity.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' When we think about how risky a company...
Smith-Midland Corporation (NASDAQ:SMID) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Smith-Midland's (NASDAQ:SMID) recent performance, when its stock has...
Smith-Midland (SMID) announces the retirement of Rodney Smith as chairman of the board.SMID appoints Ashley Smith as chairman.Ashley will remain in his current role as president and CEO.
Smith to Retire from Board of DirectorsMIDLAND, VA / ACCESSWIRE / January 20, 2022 /Smith-Midland Corporation (NASDAQ:SMID) provider of innovative, high-quality proprietary and patented precast concrete products and systems announces the retirement of Rodney I. Smith and the appointment of Ashley B.
Buying shares in the best businesses can build meaningful wealth for you and your family. While the best companies are...
SMID Price Returns