Standard Motor Products Inc (SMP) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Standard Motor Products Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SMP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SMP as an investment opportunity.
- SMP has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of SMP is greater than 91.11% of Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- SMP has a higher average analyst price target than 90.92% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of SMP is lower than 80% of Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of SMP is greater than 26.67% of Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- Standard Motor Products Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 26.87% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- SMP has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Automobiles and Trucks industry with the ratings most similar to Standard Motor Products Inc are CVGI, ADOM and UFAB.
Is SMP a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!