Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -10.84 -- higher than just 9.41% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- SNDR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 558,000,000; for context, that's better than 96.42% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for SNDR has a compound average growth rate of 26.46%, which is higher than 83.44% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SNDR's price: NLSN, CHMG, SLB, PB and RLJ.
SNDR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SNDR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 2.62% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SNDR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, SNDR offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.14% of its fellow sector mates.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for SNDR than it is for 95.41% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
SNDR Dividend Chart
SNDR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SNDR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||R||Ryder System, Inc.||4.53%|
|2||CHRW||C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.||2.30%|
|3||SNDR||Schneider National, Inc.||1.14%|
|4||MRTN||Marten Transport, Ltd.||1.04%|
|5||JBHT||J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.||0.87%|
|6||KNX||Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc.||0.84%|
|7||LSTR||Landstar System, Inc.||0.67%|
|8||CGI||Celadon Group, Inc.||0.54%|
|9||HTLD||Heartland Express, Inc.||0.43%|
|10||ODFL||Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.||0.32%|
|11||ECHO||Echo Global Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||PTSI||P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||USX||U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||YRCW||YRC Worldwide, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||XPO||XPO Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||CVTI||Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|17||USAK||USA Truck, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||SWFT||Swift Transportation Company||0.00%|
|21||HYLN||Hyliion Holdings Corp.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on SNDR dividends?Want to do more research on Schneider National Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Schneider National Inc Common Stock (SNDR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Schneider National Inc (SNDR) - Dividend Investor
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha