Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SNDR has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 1.24%, higher than about 98.46% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, SNDR's comes in at -10.84 -- better than merely 10.23% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- SNDR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 558,000,000; for context, that's better than 96.27% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SNDR's price: BDN, CMI, PDCO, PSEC and MNDO.
SNDR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Schneider National Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 29.02% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Schneider National Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, SNDR offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.17% of its fellow sector mates.
- Schneider National Inc's market cap of $4 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 94.57% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, SNDR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 95.35% of them.
SNDR Dividend Chart
SNDR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SNDR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||R||Ryder System, Inc.||3.22%|
|2||CHRW||C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.||2.06%|
|3||TFII||TFI International Inc.||1.72%|
|4||SNDR||Schneider National, Inc.||1.10%|
|5||MRTN||Marten Transport, Ltd.||0.90%|
|6||KNX||Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc.||0.73%|
|7||JBHT||J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.||0.72%|
|8||CGI||Celadon Group, Inc.||0.54%|
|9||LSTR||Landstar System, Inc.||0.53%|
|10||HTLD||Heartland Express, Inc.||0.41%|
|11||ODFL||Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.||0.29%|
|12||ECHO||Echo Global Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||PTSI||P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||USX||U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||YRCW||YRC Worldwide, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||XPO||XPO Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||CVTI||Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|18||USAK||USA Truck, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||SWFT||Swift Transportation Company||0.00%|
|21||CVLG||Covenant Logistics Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||HYLN||Hyliion Holdings Corp.||0.00%|
|24||ELEEF||Element Fleet Management Corp.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on SNDR dividends?Want to do more research on Schneider National Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Schneider National Inc Common Stock (SNDR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Schneider National Inc (SNDR) - Dividend Investor
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha