Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SNDR's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 66.82%.
- SNDR has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.85%, higher than about 97.53% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SNDR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 604,400,000, ranking above 95.08% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SNDR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VHC, INVA, CTLT, TM and PAM.
SNDR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Schneider National Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 484.3%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Schneider National Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In terms of opportunity, SNDR's provides a return of 484.3% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 94.15% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Schneider National Inc than it is for 86.09% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, SNDR's equity discount rate is less than 90% of those stocks.
SNDR Dividend Chart
SNDR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SNDR Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SNDR dividends?Want to do more research on Schneider National Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Schneider National Inc Common Stock (SNDR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Schneider National Inc (SNDR) - Dividend Investor
Schneider National Inc (SNDR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha