Sony Corporation (SNE): Price and Financial Metrics
SNE Stock Summary
- SNE has a higher market value than 98.44% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $141,499,191,169.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sony Corp is higher than just 1.5% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Sony Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 96.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PM, HDB, RY, HON, and C.
- SNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sony Corp's official web site, go to www.sony.net.
SNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.01||52-week high||$118.50|
|Prev. close||$104.51||52-week low||$56.65|
|Day high||$106.80||Avg. volume||1,062,651|
|50-day MA||$106.23||Dividend yield||0.39%|
|200-day MA||$88.80||Market Cap||129.35B|
Sony Corporation (SNE) Company Bio
Sony Corporation is engaged in the development, design, manufacture, and sale of various kinds of electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer, professional and industrial markets, as well as game consoles and software. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
SNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNE Latest Social Stream
View Full SNE Social Stream
Latest SNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sony Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNE as an investment opportunity.
When a YouTube banner is updated, a new device is sure to follow.
Summary List Placement For the first time ever, this year's edition of "MLB The Show" is on both Sony's PlayStation and Microsoft's Xbox platforms. That's especially notable because Sony's PlayStation Studios makes and publishes the game, albeit with the blessing of the MLB organization. To put it directly: Sony is making an Xbox version of "MLB The Show 21" for its competitor's consoles. Moreover, Microsoft announced on Friday that the game will be available on day one through its Xbox Game Pass service. That means anyone who's already a paying subscriber to the Netflix-like service gets instant access to "MLB The Show 21" at launch, while anyone playing on the PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 will have to pay $60 to play it. Even if you were to sign up for Game Pass just to play this ga...
Sony's new Xbox game will be on Microsoft's subscription service.
Hits like Bridge Over Troubled Water, You Can Call Me Al and Mrs Robinson are included in the deal.
Singer-songwriter Paul Simon has sold the publishing rights to his music catalog to Sony Music Publishing, a subsidiary of Sony Corporation (NYSE: SNE ), for an undisclosed sum. What Happened: Simon, 79, is one of the music industry’s most versatile talents, first gaining stardom in a mid-1960s partnership with Art Garfunkel with a series of melancholic hits including “Mrs. Robinson,” "Sound of Silence" and “Bridge Over Troubled Water,” and then establishing a solo career with a diverse output including the landmark 1986 “Graceland” album that plumbed multiple cultural experiences. “I began my career at Columbia/Sony Records and it feels like a natural extension to be … Full story available on Benzinga.com
SNE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|