Senior Housing Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest (SNH): Price and Financial Metrics
SNH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Senior Housing Properties Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Senior Housing Properties Trust is higher than it is for about 90.07% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SNH has reported earnings growth of -83.58%, putting it ahead of only 16.15% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Senior Housing Properties Trust are RIG, CIO, NS, TCO, and TNP.
- SNH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Senior Housing Properties Trust's official web site, go to www.snhreit.com.
SNH Daily Price Range
SNH 52-Week Price Range
SNH Stock Price Chart More Charts
SNH Price/Volume Stats
Senior Housing Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest (SNH) Company Bio
Senior Housing Properties Trust owns senior living communities, medical office buildings and wellness centers throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.