China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. ADR (SNP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SNP has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 98.26% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- SNP's average cash flow over the past 5.01 years is greater than 98.24% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SNP has returned $31,479,000,000 US dollars -- more than 98.42% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SNP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GSHD, OGS, HBB, COG and OLLI.
SNP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SNP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1389.19% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SNP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, SNP's provides a return of 1389.19% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.03% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for SNP than it is for 97.27% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, China Petroleum & Chemical Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 99.09% of them.
SNP Dividend Chart
SNP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SNP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SNP dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on China Petroleum & Chemical Corp and its dividends:
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp Common Stock (SNP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP) - Dividend Investor
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha