China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. ADR (SNP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SNP has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 98.26% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- SNP's average cash flow over the past 5.01 years is greater than 98.24% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SNP has returned $31,479,000,000 US dollars -- more than 98.42% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SNP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GSHD, OGS, HBB, COG and OLLI.
SNP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding China Petroleum & Chemical Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 5387.34% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for China Petroleum & Chemical Corp are:
- SNP generates about 399 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mega-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than only 100%.
- SNP's annual revenue, now at roughly $399 billion US dollars, puts it in the mega-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of only 100% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, SNP's provides a return of 5387.34% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 98.67% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
SNP Dividend Chart
SNP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SNP Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SNP dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on China Petroleum & Chemical Corp and its dividends:
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp Common Stock (SNP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP) - Dividend Investor
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha