Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SNV has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 813,657,000, ranking above 95.68% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SNV that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PJT, CTXS, HAPP, EVI and GHM.
SNV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Synovus Financial Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 47.05% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Synovus Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Synovus Financial Corp, its beta is lower than 9.83% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, SNV boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 89.52% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Synovus Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than only 10.68% of them.
SNV Dividend Chart
SNV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|