Sohu.com Limited (SOHU): Price and Financial Metrics
SOHU Stock Summary
- SOHU's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.63% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,625.35%, Sohucom Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 98.03% of about US stocks.
- Sohucom Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -52.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 6.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sohucom Ltd are VUZI, EMAN, NEON, NEXA, and CPAH.
- Visit SOHU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sohu.com.
SOHU Stock Price Chart More Charts
SOHU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.69||52-week high||$21.49|
|Prev. close||$10.65||52-week low||$8.79|
|Day high||$10.84||Avg. volume||425,106|
|50-day MA||$11.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.07||Market Cap||419.36M|
Sohu.com Limited (SOHU) Company Bio
Sohu.com provides online media, search, and game services on personal computers (PCs), mobile devices, and tablets in China. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Beijing, China.