Sohu.com Limited (SOHU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOHU POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SOHU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOHU is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- SOHU's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.06% of US stocks).
SOHU Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 382.08%, Sohucom Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 96.42% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SOHU's revenue has grown -59.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.9% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SOHU comes in at -42.13% -- higher than that of merely 6.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sohucom Ltd are AMNB, THTX, BCML, ABTX, and AMRB.
- SOHU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sohucom Ltd's official web site, go to www.sohu.com.
SOHU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOHU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.93||52-week high||$25.71|
|Prev. close||$17.73||52-week low||$6.62|
|Day high||$18.09||Avg. volume||407,157|
|50-day MA||$17.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.44||Market Cap||704.76M|
Sohu.com Limited (SOHU) Company Bio
Sohu.com provides online media, search, and game services on personal computers (PCs), mobile devices, and tablets in China. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Beijing, China.
SOHU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sohucom Ltd. To summarize, we found that Sohucom Ltd ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 68.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sohucom Ltd ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 63% of its capital from equity, and 37% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 6.44% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.62 years, is -0.15% -- higher than merely 10.82% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Sohucom Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 3.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SOHU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOHU Latest Social Stream
View Full SOHU Social Stream
Latest SOHU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sohucom Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOHU as an investment opportunity.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Sohu.com Limited (SOHU).
New Strong Buy Stocks for April 20th
Gainers: Sohu.com (SOHU) +20%. fuboTV (FUBO) +19%. Natuzzi (NTZ) +16%. China Online Education (COE) +15%. The Lovesac (LOVE) +13%.Losers: Salem Media Group (SALM) -10%. Dogness (International) (DOGZ) -9%. Cinedigm (CIDM) -10%. PriceSmart (PSMT) -8%. The9 (NCTY) -8%....
The end of the week is quickly approaching but investors can't relax yet and we're here to help with Friday's biggest pre-market movers.
Shares of Sohu.com (NASDAQ: SOHU) were climbing on a report that Tencent (OTC: TCEHY) was set to complete its acquisition of Sogou. This will pave the way for a payday for Sohu.com, the Chinese online media company that owns a third of Sogou. According to an exclusive report from Reuters, China's antitrust regulator had cleared the way for Tencent to complete its acquisition of Sogou, China's No. 3 search engine.
SOHU Price Returns