Sohu.com Limited (SOHU): Price and Financial Metrics
SOHU Stock Summary
- SOHU's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,625.35%, Sohucom Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 98.05% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SOHU comes in at -104.05% -- higher than that of just 5.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOHU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEON, CAAS, ALV, BVSN, and NEU.
- SOHU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sohucom Ltd's official web site, go to www.sohu.com.
SOHU Stock Price Chart More Charts
SOHU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.97||52-week high||$21.19|
|Prev. close||$6.23||52-week low||$5.41|
|Day high||$6.28||Avg. volume||503,776|
|50-day MA||$9.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.87||Market Cap||234.20M|
Sohu.com Limited (SOHU) Company Bio
Sohu.com provides online media, search, and game services on personal computers (PCs), mobile devices, and tablets in China. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Beijing, China.