S&P Global Inc (SPGI) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering S&P Global Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SPGI Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- S&P Global Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of SPGI is higher than 98.87% of Financial Services stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of SPGI is greater than 83.82% of Financial Services stocks.
- SPGI has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 82.88% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of SPGI is greater than 77.99% of Financial Services stocks.
- S&P Global Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 76.91% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- SPGI has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is SPGI a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!