Spark Energy, Inc. - (SPKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPKE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SPKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPKE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SPKE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
SPKE Stock Summary
- Spark Energy Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.75% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 52.63%, Spark Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.08% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SPKE's revenue has grown -32.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 12.18% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Spark Energy Inc are RNST, OFED, CBU, WSBC, and LCNB.
- SPKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spark Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.sparkenergy.com.
SPKE Valuation Summary
- SPKE's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.6; this is 38.18% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- SPKE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 85 months.
- Over the past 85 months, SPKE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPKE.
SPKE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 90.38%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -71.5%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -26.13%.
The table below shows SPKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.37||52-week high||$12.40|
|Prev. close||$11.03||52-week low||$7.79|
|Day high||$11.47||Avg. volume||182,452|
|50-day MA||$11.31||Dividend yield||6.62%|
|200-day MA||$10.50||Market Cap||402.80M|
Spark Energy, Inc. - (SPKE) Company Bio
Spark Energy, Inc. operates as an independent retail energy services company in the United States. It operates through two segments, Retail Natural Gas and Retail Electricity across 16 states. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPKE Latest Social Stream
View Full SPKE Social Stream
Latest SPKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spark Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPKE as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / August 9, 2021 / Spark Energy, Inc. ("Spark" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:SPKE), an independent retail energy services company, is proud to announce that its shareholders overwhelmingly approved a proposal by the Company's Board of Directors to change the name of the Company to Via Renewables, Inc.
Spark Energy, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:SPKE ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.18 per share on 15th of September...
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / August 4, 2021 / Spark Energy, Inc. ("Spark" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:SPKE)(FSE:SLE), an independent retail energy services company, today reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / July 23, 2021 / Spark Energy, Inc. ("Spark" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:SPKE), an independent retail energy services company, announced today that it plans to present its second quarter 2021 financial results in a conference call and webcast on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM Central (11:00 AM Eastern).
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
SPKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|