Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SPOK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -5,515,000; for context, that's better than only 1.55% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SPOK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TRTN, SC, ARA, GTY and WH.
SPOK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SPOK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 26.67% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Spok Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Spok Holdings Inc, its beta is lower than 84.88% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SPOK boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 11.03% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Communication Services sector, Spok Holdings Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 3.7% of them.
SPOK Dividend Chart
SPOK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|