Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SPOK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -9,956,000, ranking above just 1.04% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SPOK's price: BEDU, MPX, ATAX, KREF and MDCA.
SPOK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SPOK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 33.65% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SPOK, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Spok Holdings Inc produces a dividend yield 4.9% -- which falls in the top 13.43%.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Spok Holdings Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 13.27% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Communication Services sector, Spok Holdings Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 4.17% of them.
SPOK Dividend Chart
SPOK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|