Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SPOK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -9,956,000, ranking above just 1.04% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SPOK's price: BEDU, MPX, ATAX, KREF and MDCA.
SPOK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Spok Holdings Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 226.36% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Spok Holdings Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, SPOK offers a dividend yield in the top 0.640000000000001% of stocks in our set.
- The Spok Holdings Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 10.68% of its fellow small-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SPOK, approximately 92.64% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SPOK Dividend Chart
SPOK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|