Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SPOK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -345,000; for context, that's better than merely 2.78% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SPOK's price: CPB, TOL, WERN, ARCE and DG.
SPOK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SPOK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 20.67% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Spok Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Spok Holdings Inc, its beta is lower than 84.48% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Spok Holdings Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 11.78% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Communication Services sector, SPOK's equity discount rate is less than 3.85% of those stocks.
SPOK Dividend Chart
SPOK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|