Support.com, Inc. (SPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPRT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SPRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPRT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SPRT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SPRT Stock Summary
- For SPRT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.29% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -91.23%, Supportcom Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.97% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Supportcom Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Supportcom Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NTUS, EVOL, CLNE, OSPN, and ASYS.
- SPRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Supportcom Inc's official web site, go to www.support.com.
SPRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SPRT's price/earnings ratio is 240.36% lower, now standing at -55.3.
- SPRT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 39.2 over the prior 243 months.
- SPRT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPRT.
SPRT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 375.05%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 30.59%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1102.88%.
The table below shows SPRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.00||52-week high||$9.45|
|Prev. close||$6.22||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$7.25||Avg. volume||4,000,915|
|50-day MA||$4.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.13||Market Cap||168.74M|
SPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full SPRT Social Stream
Latest SPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Supportcom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPRT as an investment opportunity.
Thanks to new tools like the Short Squeeze Screener, investors can identify short squeeze stocks with speed and precision.
So what did the stock market do today?
Boeing (BA) stock is flying high on Wednesday following a surprisingly good earnings report for the second quarter of 2021.
Logiq (LGIQ) stock is seeing massive gains on Wednesday after announcing a partnership with contextual intelligence company GumGum.
SPRT Price Returns