Support.com, Inc. (SPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPRT POWR Grades
- SPRT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 60.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPRT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- SPRT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.92% of US stocks).
SPRT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SPRT is currently 948.65, higher than 99.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -90.62%, Supportcom Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.65% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Supportcom Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EFOI, CSPI, IRIX, PLPC, and ISR.
- Visit SPRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.support.com.
SPRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SPRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 624.65% lower, now standing at -169.2.
- SPRT's price/sales ratio has moved up 11.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SPRT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 166.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPRT.
SPRT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -31.55%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.16%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -169.1%.
The table below shows SPRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.05% of graded US stocks.
- SPRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.907 -- ranking 139th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- ENG, NLSN, and DXC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPRT.
The table below shows SPRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.80||52-week high||$59.69|
|Prev. close||$19.10||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$18.73||Avg. volume||9,016,567|
|50-day MA||$11.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.00||Market Cap||286.01M|
Most Popular Stories View All
SPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full SPRT Social Stream
Latest SPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Supportcom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPRT as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, CA and DRESDEN, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 13, 2021 / Support. (NASDAQ:SPRT), a leader in customer and technical support solutions delivered by home-based employees, and Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc.
This historic merger will likely mean big things for SPRT stock.
Shares of Support.com Inc. tumbled 16.5% in afternoon trading Friday, after soaring 34.8% over the past two sessions, after the customer and technical support services company said it shareholder approved the deal to be acquired by bitcoin mining company Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. The stock has now pulled back 40.0% since it closed at a 17-year high of $36.39 on Aug. 30, after a meme-stock like rally that took the heavily shorted stock up 364% in two weeks. "We are grateful for our stock
Support.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPRT) shares are trading lower after stockholders approved the merger with Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. "We are grateful for our stockholders' overwhelming endorsement of the Support.com merger with Greenidge," said Lance Rosenzweig, Support.com President and Chief Executive Officer. "We are proud of what our team has achieved and look forward to partnering with the Greenidge team as we execute on our growth strategy to drive stockholder value." Support.com inten
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 10, 2021 / Support. (NASDAQ:SPRT), a leader in customer and technical support solutions delivered by home-based employees, today announced that its stockholders approved all proposals related to the previously announced merger transaction with Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc.
SPRT Price Returns