Support.com, Inc. (SPRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPRT POWR Grades
- SPRT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.77% of US stocks.
- SPRT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- SPRT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.66% of US stocks).
SPRT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Supportcom Inc is higher than it is for about merely 4.15% of US stocks.
- SPRT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 10.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -91.23%, Supportcom Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.87% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Supportcom Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TACT, KVHI, OFIX, DOGZ, and RES.
- Visit SPRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.support.com.
SPRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.75||52-week high||$9.45|
|Prev. close||$2.48||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$2.95||Avg. volume||3,859,752|
|50-day MA||$3.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.44||Market Cap||66.24M|
SPRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPRT Latest Social Stream
View Full SPRT Social Stream
Latest SPRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Supportcom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPRT as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Century Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNBKA)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Support. (NASDAQ:SPRT), a leader in customer and technical support solutions delivered by home-based employees, today reported unaudited financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
So, which Reddit penny stocks with ambitious plans could pay off down the road?
What remains your better option?
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds KSU, SNX, SPRT, and NTEC Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
SPRT Price Returns