SpartanNash Company (SPTN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -8.15 -- higher than merely 11.84% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of history, this is the 20th quarter in a row dividends for SPTN have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SPTN's price: ATR, EMN, SAH, BCC and BLL.
SPTN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SPTN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1245.95% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for SpartanNash Co are:
- With a market cap of roughly $751 million, SPTN is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 99.67% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, SPTN's provides a return of 1245.95% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 98.93% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for SpartanNash Co than it is for only 100% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector.
SPTN Dividend Chart
SPTN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|