SpartanNash Company (SPTN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SPTN has less volatility in its price than 91.35% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for SPTN has a compound average growth rate of -19.26%, which is higher than just 21.45% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SPTN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ARMK, JP, VALU, YY and LVS.
SPTN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SPTN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 135.73%. Digging deeper, the aspects of SpartanNash Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for SpartanNash Co, its beta is lower than 79.59% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $9 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 78.21% of companies in the same revenue class.
SPTN Dividend Chart
SPTN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|