SpartanNash Company (SPTN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -7.2 -- higher than only 18.51% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 18th straight quarter dividends for SPTN have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SPTN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EQT, ENBL, GFF, PFIS and BTU.
SPTN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding SpartanNash Co, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1994.79% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of SpartanNash Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $670 million, SPTN is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 99.66% of stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, SpartanNash Co's estimated return of 1994.79% surpasses about 99.41% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for SPTN, approximately 99.05% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SPTN Dividend Chart
SPTN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|