SpartanNash Company (SPTN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SPTN has less volatility in its price than 91.35% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for SPTN has a compound average growth rate of -19.26%, which is higher than just 21.45% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SPTN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ARMK, JP, VALU, YY and LVS.
SPTN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SPTN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 153.3%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SPTN, investors may wish to consider are:
- SPTN generates about 9 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 88.31% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SPTN, approximately 91.84% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SPTN Dividend Chart
SPTN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|