SpartanNash Company (SPTN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SPTN has less volatility in its price than 91.35% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for SPTN has a compound average growth rate of -19.26%, which is higher than just 21.45% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SPTN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ARMK, JP, VALU, YY and LVS.
SPTN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SPTN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 135.73%. Digging deeper, the aspects of SpartanNash Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for SpartanNash Co, its beta is lower than 79.59% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $9 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 78.21% of companies in the same revenue class.
SPTN Dividend Chart
SPTN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SPTN Dividends vs. Peers
SPTN's dividend yield currently ranks #86 of 119 vs. its peers in the Food Makers category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SPTN dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about SpartanNash Co's dividends? Try the links below:
SpartanNash Co Common Stock (SPTN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for SpartanNash Co (SPTN) - Dividend Investor
SpartanNash Co (SPTN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha