SQZ Biotechnologies Co. (SQZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SQZ Stock Summary
- SQZ has a higher market value than only 7.5% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,812,640.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.58%, SQZ BIOTECHNOLOGIES CO's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.86% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SQZ is more volatile than 94.29% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SQZ BIOTECHNOLOGIES CO, a group of peers worth examining would be DARE, INFI, SLDB, AMAM, and IPSC.
- Visit SQZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sqzbiotech.com.
SQZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SQZ's price/sales ratio is 82.98% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- SQZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.1 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SQZ.
SQZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SQZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53% of graded US stocks.
- SQZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.082 -- ranking 279th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SQZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SQZ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SQZ, see our SQZ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$37.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.2 (Strong Buy)|
SQZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.57||52-week high||$5.20|
|Prev. close||$0.56||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$0.59||Avg. volume||368,600|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.07||Market Cap||16.82M|
SQZ Biotechnologies Co. (SQZ) Company Bio
SQZ Biotechnologies Co. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company, which engages in developing cell therapies for patients with cancer, infectious diseases, and other serious conditions. It operates through SQZ Cell Therapy Platform, which uses membrane disruption to deliver material into cells. The company was founded by Robert S. Langer Jr., Klavis F. Jensen, Agustin Lopez Marquez, and Armon Sharei in March 2013 and is headquartered in Watertown, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SQZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SQZ Latest Social Stream
View Full SQZ Social Stream
Latest SQZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SQZ BIOTECHNOLOGIES CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SQZ as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
We're starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Thursday morning!
SQZ Biotech's Cancer Candidate Shows Response At Low Dose In HPV16+ Solid Tumor Patient
SQZ Biotechnologies Company (NYSE: SQZ) announced that a confirmed complete response was observed in the first patient in the lowest-dose cohort of the Phase 1 SQZ-AAC-HPV-101 trial. The second and third patients have also been enrolled in the trial. The company has completed the dose-limiting toxicity period for the lowest-dose cohort. The Study Safety Committee has completed its review and recommends that the company enroll patients in the highest dose cohort. The company anticipates initial c
SQZ Biotechnologies Announces Confirmed Complete Response in HPV16+ Solid Tumor Patient in the Lowest-Dose Cohort of the SQZ-AAC-HPV-101 Clinical Trial
WATERTOWN, Mass., March 22, 2023--SQZ Biotechnologies Company (NYSE: SQZ), focused on unlocking the full potential of cell therapies, today announced that, according to RECIST 1.1 criteria, a confirmed complete response was observed in the first patient in the lowest-dose cohort of the Phase 1 SQZ-AAC-HPV-101 clinical trial. The company has decided to continue to enroll patients in the SQZ-AAC-HPV-101 clinical trial. The second and third patients have also been enrolled in the trial. The company
SQZ Biotechnologies Reports Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Recent Portfolio Updates
WATERTOWN, Mass., March 22, 2023--SQZ Biotechnologies Company (NYSE: SQZ), focused on unlocking the full potential of cell therapies, today reported full year 2022 financial results and recent portfolio updates.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
The biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday are ready to go as we dive into the latest news for investors this morning!
SQZ Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...