Spire Inc. (SR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, SR has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 6.95% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.8 -- higher than 90.31% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, SR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 6.94% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RCKY, RHI, AES, CBT and OI.
SR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Spire Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 21.98%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Spire Inc are:
- SR generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 83.9%.
- SR's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 74.24% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Utilities sector.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 77.78% of companies in the same revenue class.
SR Dividend Chart
SR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|