Spire Inc. (SR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SR's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than merely 6.82% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.32 -- higher than 88.02% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- SR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 7.12% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TDS, WBS, AAL, OXM and PNC.
SR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 9.37% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Spire Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Spire Inc's dividend yield of 3.87% is in the top 27.64%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, SR is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 71.01% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 77.08% of companies in the same revenue class.
SR Dividend Chart
SR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|