Spire Inc. (SR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SR's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 6.23% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 2.22 -- higher than 91.05% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- SR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 5.2% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TAK, LGHL, ZTO, FDS and CELP.
SR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1777.72% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Spire Inc are:
- With a market cap of roughly $4 billion, SR is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 95.11% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, SR has a beta lower than 96.38% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Spire Inc's estimated return of 1777.72% surpasses about 94.22% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SR Dividend Chart
SR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|