SRAX, Inc. (SRAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRAX POWR Grades
- SRAX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 30.95% of US stocks.
- SRAX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SRAX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SRAX Stock Summary
- For SRAX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.54% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -84.53%, SRAX Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.69% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SRAX Inc comes in at 397.97%, a number that bests 97.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRAX Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BIMI, MBUU, MCFT, EPAC, and HURC.
- SRAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SRAX Inc's official web site, go to www.srax.com.
SRAX Valuation Summary
- SRAX's price/earnings ratio is -6; this is 130.93% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 108 months, SRAX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
- SRAX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRAX.
SRAX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -10.84%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 313.86%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12180.91%.
The table below shows SRAX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRAX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRAX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.37% of graded US stocks.
- SRAX's asset turnover comes in at 0.402 -- ranking 373rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ROL, BCOV, and GEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRAX.
The table below shows SRAX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.30||52-week high||$6.50|
|Prev. close||$3.40||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$3.53||Avg. volume||103,976|
|50-day MA||$3.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.67||Market Cap||86.29M|
SRAX, Inc. (SRAX) Company Bio
SRAX, Inc. operates as an an advertising technology company. The Company offers media management platform that tools amplifies performance and profits for brands in the healthcare, automotive, and wellness and lifestyle sectors. SRAX also provides social strategy, campaigning, and content development services in the State of California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRAX Latest Social Stream
View Full SRAX Social Stream
Latest SRAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SRAX Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRAX as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in SRAX, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SRAX ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a large chunk...
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire – SRAX, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX), a financial technology company that unlocks data and insights for publicly traded companies through Sequire, its SaaS platform, hosted the 2022 Sequire Metals & Mining Conference, a preeminent virtual investor event, on January 27. This elite event featured presentations from over 70 premier metals and mining stock market companies, as well as talks with industry experts. Keynotes and panels: Why Gold –
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire -- SRAX, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX), a financial technology company that unlocks data and insights for publicly traded companies through Sequire, its SaaS platform, has announced the quantity of shares repurchased in the fourth quarter of 2021, as well as the first payment being made for the previously issued dividend. Throughout the three months preceding December 31st, 2021, the Company repurchased approximately $800K worth of stock made
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire -- SRAX, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX), a financial technology company that unlocks data and insights for publicly traded companies through Sequire, its SaaS platform, announced it will host the first ever Sequire Metals & Mining Conference, a one-day investor event featuring prominent public mining companies and industry experts. Event: 2022 Sequire Metals & Mining Virtual ConferenceDate: January 27th, 2022 Time: 9:00 am ET – 5:00 pm ETRegis
Full Year 2022 guidance of $46-48M, an increase of 46% - 52% over 2021 unaudited revenue of approximately $31.5M.Q1 2022 guidance of $11.5M, a 111% Increase over Q1 2021 revenue.Q4 2021 booking meets expectations. LOS ANGELES, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire -- SRAX, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX), a financial technology company that unlocks data and insights for publicly traded companies through Sequire, its SaaS platform, today, announced revenue guidance for 2022. The Company expects
SRAX Price Returns