1st Source Corporation (SRCE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SRCE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.35% -- which is higher than about 86.36% stocks we're looking at.
- SRCE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 151,447,000; for context, that's better than 89.81% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SRCE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: IRS, REYN, CANG, CPB and CTXS.
SRCE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding 1St Source Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 29.87% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of 1St Source Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, 1St Source Corp's dividend yield of 2.63% is in the top 40.42%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, SRCE has a beta lower than 38.13% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SRCE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 63.24% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SRCE Dividend Chart
SRCE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|