1st Source Corporation (SRCE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SRCE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.35% -- which is higher than about 86.36% stocks we're looking at.
- SRCE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 151,447,000; for context, that's better than 89.81% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SRCE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: IRS, REYN, CANG, CPB and CTXS.
SRCE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SRCE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 23.3% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for 1St Source Corp are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, SRCE has a beta lower than 37.24% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SRCE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 62.4% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SRCE Dividend Chart
SRCE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|