1st Source Corporation (SRCE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SRCE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.39% -- which is higher than about 88.38% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SRCE's price: ESLT, CMS, CVI, AEP and WEYS.
SRCE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SRCE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 25.86%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for 1St Source Corp are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for SRCE than it is for 62.52% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, 1St Source Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 59.13% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, 1St Source Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 66.27% of them.
SRCE Dividend Chart
SRCE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|