1st Source Corporation (SRCE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -5.55 -- higher than merely 22.44% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SRCE's price: ADT, A, APD, LSTR and FND.
SRCE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding 1St Source Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 10.21% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for 1St Source Corp are:
- SRCE's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 40.57% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for SRCE than it is for 63.27% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, SRCE's equity discount rate is less than 67.47% of those stocks.
SRCE Dividend Chart
SRCE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|