Stoneridge Inc (SRI) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Stoneridge Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SRI Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- SRI has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 18.17% of all US stocks.
- SRI has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 80.19% of all US stocks.
- Stoneridge Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 23.88% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- SRI has a higher average analyst price target than 69.62% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of SRI is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Stoneridge Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Stoneridge Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is SRI a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!