Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRPT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SRPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRPT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SRPT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
SRPT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.77, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 84.94% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.69 for Sarepta Therapeutics Inc; that's greater than it is for 78.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sarepta Therapeutics Inc are CGEN, IDYA, WVE, PLRX, and PRQR.
- Visit SRPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sarepta.com.
SRPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SRPT's price/sales ratio is 8.37% lower, now standing at 10.4.
- SRPT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
- SRPT's price/sales ratio has moved down 648 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRPT.
SRPT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.01%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4448.81%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 290.38%.
The table below shows SRPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.75% of graded US stocks.
- SRPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.231 -- ranking 185th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ORMP, AGIO, and JAZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRPT.
The table below shows SRPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.49||52-week high||$101.24|
|Prev. close||$68.84||52-week low||$61.28|
|Day high||$70.50||Avg. volume||906,031|
|50-day MA||$76.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.10||Market Cap||5.99B|
Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT) Company Bio
Sarepta Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of unique RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare, infectious and other diseases. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRPT Latest Social Stream
View Full SRPT Social Stream
Latest SRPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sarepta Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRPT as an investment opportunity.
Sarepta Therapeutics to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results and Recent Corporate Developments on March 1, 2022
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRPT), the leader in precision genetic medicine for rare diseases, will report fourth quarter and full-year 2021 financial results after the Nasdaq Global Market closes on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. Subsequently, at 4:30 p.m. E.T., the Company will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and full-year 2021 financial results and to provide a corporate update.
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:SRPT ) business as it appears the...
A Japanese drug maker''s patents related to treating Duchenne muscular dystrophy cannot be challenged by U.S. rival Sarepta Therapeutics before an administrative tribunal, a U.S. appeals court ruled Tuesday.
Investment company Summit Wealth & Retirement Planning, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys JPMorgan Chase, Alaska Air Group Inc, Starbucks Corp, ETFMG Prime Mobile Payments ETF, Victory Capital Holdings Inc, sells VanEck J.P.
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: SRPT ) will pay GenEdit up to $57 million in the near term for access to the biotech''s non-viral delivery platform for gene-editing therapies. Sarepta will combine its gene-editing technology with GenEdit''s NanoGalaxy platform to target up to four neuromuscular indications selected Full story available on Benzinga.com
SRPT Price Returns
Continue Researching SRPTWant to see what other sources are saying about Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch