Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT): Price and Financial Metrics
SRPT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 14.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.59, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.26% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, SRPT has reported earnings growth of 170.12%, putting it ahead of 93% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sarepta Therapeutics Inc are PTCT, OMEX, MTEM, PGNX, and DNN.
- Visit SRPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sarepta.com.
SRPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
SRPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$127.90||52-week high||$158.80|
|Prev. close||$130.30||52-week low||$72.05|
|Day high||$131.24||Avg. volume||967,067|
|50-day MA||$116.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$114.32||Market Cap||9.53B|
Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT) Company Bio
Sarepta Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of unique RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare, infectious and other diseases. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.