Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT): Price and Financial Metrics
SRPT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 14.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.94, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.52% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc is reporting a growth rate of 107.75%; that's higher than 89.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTCT, MTEM, VBIV, KPTI, and RMBS.
- SRPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.sarepta.com.
SRPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
SRPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.67||52-week high||$158.80|
|Prev. close||$93.00||52-week low||$72.05|
|Day high||$94.63||Avg. volume||914,777|
|50-day MA||$109.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$111.73||Market Cap||7.36B|
Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT) Company Bio
Sarepta Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of unique RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare, infectious and other diseases. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.