Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRPT POWR Grades
- SRPT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 72.77% of US stocks.
- SRPT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- SRPT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
SRPT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.7, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 83.19% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 51.1%, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.58% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sarepta Therapeutics Inc are CTMX, IDYA, JNCE, MEIP, and ASMB.
- SRPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.sarepta.com.
SRPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SRPT's price/sales ratio is 8.37% lower, now standing at 10.4.
- SRPT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
- SRPT's price/sales ratio has moved down 648 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRPT.
SRPT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -7.31%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 631.32%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 753.55%.
The table below shows SRPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.99% of graded US stocks.
- SRPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.213 -- ranking 194th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LIFE, GLYC, and CBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRPT.
The table below shows SRPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.92||52-week high||$181.83|
|Prev. close||$79.88||52-week low||$65.30|
|Day high||$81.57||Avg. volume||1,362,961|
|50-day MA||$83.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.88||Market Cap||6.46B|
Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT) Company Bio
Sarepta Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of unique RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare, infectious and other diseases. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRPT Latest Social Stream
View Full SRPT Social Stream
Latest SRPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sarepta Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRPT as an investment opportunity.
Medical sectors Sarepta Therapeuticss (NASDAQ:SRPT) Hold rating Reiterated by Berenberg Bank 4 stars
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SRPT)s stock had its Hold rating Reiterated by by analysts at $90.00 in a research report issued to clients and investors. The post Medical sectors Sarepta Therapeuticss (NASDAQ:SRPT) Hold rating Reiterated by Berenberg Bank 4 stars appeared first on .
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT), a biotech company that specializes in genetic therapies for rare diseases, dropped 14.7% this week, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. To start the week, the company announced results from its three phase 3 trials for SRP-9001 to treat Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), which is caused by gene mutations that disrupt the dystrophin protein that is crucial for muscle functions. The trials, which measured the response of SRP-9001 on 120 juvenile patients, said that patients improved on the North Star Ambulatory Assessment (NSAA) scale compared with untreated patients.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRPT), the leader in precision genetic medicine for rare diseases, today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 6,172,840 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $81.00 per share. In addition, Sarepta has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 925,926 shares of its common stock on the same terms and conditions as the initial shares sold
On the back of two pieces of news released after market hours on Tuesday, Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) stock fell by over 12% today. Investors were displeased with a company update about its fundamentals, and a new share issue. In separate press releases, Sarepta gave investors a glimpse of its upcoming third-quarter earnings release, and provided details of that share issue.
Sarepta Therapeutics stock is falling after the biotech company said it would sell more stock and provided an update on product revenue. Sarepta said that it would post third-quarter sales of $166.9 million. Sarepta stock had 6.6% in premarket trading after gaining 4.1% on Tuesday.
SRPT Price Returns
Continue Researching SRPTWant to see what other sources are saying about Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch