Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRPT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SRPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.95% of US stocks.
- SRPT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- SRPT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.55% of US stocks).
SRPT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.6, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 82.8% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 51.1%, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.69% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sarepta Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTMX, IDYA, JNCE, MEIP, and ASMB.
- Visit SRPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sarepta.com.
SRPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SRPT's price/sales ratio is 8.37% lower, now standing at 10.4.
- SRPT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
- SRPT's price/sales ratio has moved down 648 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRPT.
SRPT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -198.11%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 290.38%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 25713.33%.
The table below shows SRPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.3% of graded US stocks.
- SRPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.213 -- ranking 193rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LIFE, GLYC, and CBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRPT.
The table below shows SRPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.69||52-week high||$181.83|
|Prev. close||$80.24||52-week low||$65.30|
|Day high||$80.85||Avg. volume||1,356,583|
|50-day MA||$83.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.42||Market Cap||6.36B|
Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT) Company Bio
Sarepta Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of unique RNA-targeted therapeutics for the treatment of rare, infectious and other diseases. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRPT Latest Social Stream
View Full SRPT Social Stream
Latest SRPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sarepta Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRPT as an investment opportunity.
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:SRPT) Has Reached A Distance Of 18.62% From Its Low, So Is It Poised For More Gains?
In last trading session, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:SRPT) saw 0.69 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.30. Companys recent per share price level of $80.24 trading at -$0.68 or -0.84% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $6.32B. That closing price of SRPTs stock is Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:SRPT) Has Reached A Distance Of 18.62% From Its Low, So Is It Poised For More Gains? Read More »
EVANSTON, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aptinyx Inc. (Nasdaq: APTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing transformative therapies for the treatment of nervous system disorders, today announced the appointment of Gilmore ONeill, M.B., M.M.Sc., to the companys board of directors. Dr. ONeill currently serves as chief medical officer and executive vice president of research and development at Sarepta Therapeutics. Gilmore brings an exceptional background of experience and leadership
Avoro Capital Advisors LLC grew its position in shares of Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRPT) by 11.6% in the second quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The fund owned 2,400,000 shares of the biotechnology companys stock after acquiring an additional 250,000 shares during the quarter. Sarepta Therapeutics comprises approximately 3.2% of Avoro 
It has lagged the market over the last five years but with a promising gene therapy, is Sarepta worth another look?
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best genomic stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Genomic Stocks to Buy Now. Genomics is a branch of biology that studies the structure, function, evolution, mapping, and editing of genomes, […]
SRPT Price Returns
Continue Researching SRPTWant to see what other sources are saying about Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch