South State Corporation (SSB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, SSB's growth rate has been 0.31% over the past 5.76 years.
- SSB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 150,339,000; for context, that's better than 91.52% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SSB's price: PETS, SJR, FSP, ALCO and JBSS.
SSB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SSB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 36.64% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SSB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, SSB has a beta lower than 70.27% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SSB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 79.02% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, SOUTH STATE Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 83.3% of them.
SSB Dividend Chart
SSB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|