Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SSD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.07% of US stocks.
- SSD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SSD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 34.41% of US stocks).
SSD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc is higher than it is for about merely 12.92% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -80.95%, Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.58% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's share price is greater than that of only 12.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ISR, NBRV, MYGN, GGG, and LMAT.
- SSD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's official web site, go to www.simpsonmfg.com.
SSD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SSD's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.97% higher, now standing at 15.5.
- Over the past 243 months, SSD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.
- Over the past 243 months, SSD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSD.
SSD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 91.41%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 30.05%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.69%.
The table below shows SSD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.09% of graded US stocks.
- SSD's asset turnover comes in at 1.094 -- ranking 17th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- MWA, SMID, and TREX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSD.
The table below shows SSD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.36||52-week high||$119.77|
|Prev. close||$106.39||52-week low||$86.20|
|Day high||$108.50||Avg. volume||180,493|
|50-day MA||$110.87||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$105.84||Market Cap||4.71B|
Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD) Company Bio
Simpson Manufacturing designs, engineers, manufactures, and sells building construction products. The Company also offers concrete construction products used for concrete, masonry, steel and for concrete repair, protection and strengthening, including adhesives, chemicals, mechanical anchors, carbide drill bits, powder actuated tools and fiber reinforced materials. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSD Latest Social Stream
View Full SSD Social Stream
Latest SSD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSD as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SSD), an industry leader in engineered structural connectors and building solutions, announced today that Karen Colonias, President and Chief Executive Officer, and members of senior management will participate in the following upcoming conferences:
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. ( NYSE:SSD ) by taking...
Is Weakness In Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. (NYSE:SSD) Stock A Sign That The Market Could be Wrong Given Its Strong Financial Prospects?
Simpson Manufacturing (NYSE:SSD) has had a rough three months with its share price down 2.0%. However, stock prices are...
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. Announces Participation At The Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SSD), an industry leader in engineered structural connectors and building solutions, announced today that Brian Magstadt, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will participate in the Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. Simpson is scheduled to present virtually at 2:30 p.m. ET and will participate in meetings with investors throughout the day.
SSD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSDWant to do more research on Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch