Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSD POWR Grades
- SSD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- SSD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 31.49% of US stocks).
SSD Stock Summary
- SSD's went public 28.84 years ago, making it older than 77.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,582.14%, SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.59% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC comes in at 34.51%, a number that bests 77.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RFIL, PLPC, HUN, BRC, and TFX.
- SSD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC's official web site, go to www.simpsonmfg.com.
SSD Valuation Summary
- SSD's price/earnings ratio is 13.5; this is 8.87% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SSD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSD.
SSD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.78%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 57.25%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.66%.
The table below shows SSD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.96% of graded US stocks.
- SSD's asset turnover comes in at 1.094 -- ranking 17th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SMID, TREX, and WTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSD.
The table below shows SSD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SSD, see our SSD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$123.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
SSD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.00||52-week high||$120.66|
|Prev. close||$105.27||52-week low||$75.25|
|Day high||$108.20||Avg. volume||163,094|
|50-day MA||$105.77||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$96.32||Market Cap||4.52B|
Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD) Company Bio
Simpson Manufacturing designs, engineers, manufactures, and sells building construction products. The Company also offers concrete construction products used for concrete, masonry, steel and for concrete repair, protection and strengthening, including adhesives, chemicals, mechanical anchors, carbide drill bits, powder actuated tools and fiber reinforced materials. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSD Latest Social Stream
View Full SSD Social Stream
Latest SSD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSD as an investment opportunity.
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. Announces Virtual Participation at the Sidoti Small-Cap Conference
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SSD), an industry leader in engineered structural connectors and building solutions, announced today that Mike Olosky, Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Magstadt, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will participate in the upcoming Sidoti Small-Cap Virtual Conference on Thursday, March 23, 2023. Simpson is scheduled to present virtually at 11:30 a.m. ET and will participate in meetings with investors virtually throughout the day. The pre
Lennar (LEN) Q1 Earnings & Revenues Top, Stock Up, Margins Dip
Lennar's (LEN) fiscal first quarter aids from higher deliveries. Yet, lower pricing ail.
Fluor (FLR) Divests AMECO South America Business, Stock Down
Fluor (FLR) is benefiting from the "Building a Better Future" strategy.
Installed Building (IBP) Expands With Anchor Insulation Buyout
Installed Building Products (IBP) is expanding its footprint across the Northeastern United States with the acquisition of Anchor Insulation.
Orion (ORN) Wins Multiple Deals, Aids Concrete & Marine Unit
Orion (ORN) boosts backlog in the Concrete and Marine segments with recent wins.
SSD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSDWant to do more research on Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...