Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SSD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SSD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 41.96% of US stocks).
SSD Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SSD is currently 32.95, higher than 83.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc is higher than it is for about merely 13.94% of US stocks.
- SSD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 15.8% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GGG, OFIX, TRVG, CSPI, and LPTH.
- Visit SSD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.simpsonmfg.com.
SSD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SSD's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.97% higher, now standing at 15.5.
- Over the past 243 months, SSD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.
- Over the past 243 months, SSD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSD.
SSD Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 99.71%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 119.59%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.73%.
The table below shows SSD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.96% of graded US stocks.
- SSD's asset turnover comes in at 1.094 -- ranking 17th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SMID, TREX, and WTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSD.
The table below shows SSD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.69||52-week high||$141.26|
|Prev. close||$106.23||52-week low||$87.73|
|Day high||$105.89||Avg. volume||193,323|
|50-day MA||$102.15||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$112.90||Market Cap||4.52B|
Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD) Company Bio
Simpson Manufacturing designs, engineers, manufactures, and sells building construction products. The Company also offers concrete construction products used for concrete, masonry, steel and for concrete repair, protection and strengthening, including adhesives, chemicals, mechanical anchors, carbide drill bits, powder actuated tools and fiber reinforced materials. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSD Latest Social Stream
View Full SSD Social Stream
Latest SSD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSD as an investment opportunity.
Simpson Manufacturing Company, found using ticker (SSD) now have 4 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 152 and 138 calculating the mean target price we have 143.75. With the stocks previous close at 116.7 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 23.2%. The day 50 moving average is 124.7 while the 200 day moving average is 115.69. The market capitalisation for the company is $5,080m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.simpsonmfg.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=SSD" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $6,257m based on the market concensus. Simpson Manufacturing Co., through ...
In this article, we discuss 10 value stocks that analysts are recommending amid market volatility. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Analysts are Recommending These 5 Value Stocks Amid Market Volatility. The stock market in the United States has been very volatile in the past few weeks. […]
No summary available.
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. (SSD) CEO Karen Colonias on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. (SSD) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 07, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Kimberly Orlando - Managing Director of ADDO Investor Relations Karen Colonias - President and Chief Executive Officer Brian Magstadt - Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Conference Call Participants Daniel Moore - CJS...
Simpson Manufacturing press release (SSD): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.25 misses by $0.70.Revenue of $418.6M (+42.4% Y/Y) beats by $44.9M.
SSD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSDWant to do more research on Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch