Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSD POWR Grades
- SSD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.89% of US stocks.
- SSD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SSD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 42.2% of US stocks).
SSD Stock Summary
- SSD's went public 28.55 years ago, making it older than 77.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,081.64%, SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.93% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC comes in at 42.14%, a number that bests 79.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HUN, PLPC, RFIL, MTRN, and TIVC.
- SSD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC's official web site, go to www.simpsonmfg.com.
SSD Valuation Summary
- SSD's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.5; this is 1.55% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SSD's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSD.
SSD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 65.78%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 48.08%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 47.23%.
The table below shows SSD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.96% of graded US stocks.
- SSD's asset turnover comes in at 1.094 -- ranking 17th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SMID, TREX, and WTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSD.
The table below shows SSD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.36||52-week high||$141.26|
|Prev. close||$91.74||52-week low||$75.25|
|Day high||$92.89||Avg. volume||203,940|
|50-day MA||$85.58||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$99.03||Market Cap||3.93B|
Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD) Company Bio
Simpson Manufacturing designs, engineers, manufactures, and sells building construction products. The Company also offers concrete construction products used for concrete, masonry, steel and for concrete repair, protection and strengthening, including adhesives, chemicals, mechanical anchors, carbide drill bits, powder actuated tools and fiber reinforced materials. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSD Latest Social Stream
View Full SSD Social Stream
Latest SSD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSD as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Fiduciary Management, an investment management firm, published its “Small Cap Strategy” third quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The FMI Small Cap Strategy declined approximately 1.0% (gross)/1.2% (net) in the September quarter compared to a 2.19% decline in the Russell 2000 Index and a 4.61% loss in the […]
Simpson Manufacturing ( NYSE:SSD ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$553.7m (up 40% from 3Q...
Fiduciary Management, an investment management firm, published its “Small Cap Strategy” first quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The FMI All Cap Strategy declined approximately 4.5% (gross)/4.6% (net) in the September quarter compared to a 4.32% decline in the iShares Russell 3000 ETF Try to spare some time to […]
While Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. ( NYSE:SSD ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received...
SSD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSDWant to do more research on Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch