Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD): Price and Financial Metrics
SSD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.81||52-week high||$166.02|
|Prev. close||$150.69||52-week low||$75.25|
|Day high||$151.63||Avg. volume||162,908|
|50-day MA||$154.72||Dividend yield||0.72%|
|200-day MA||$124.44||Market Cap||6.39B|
SSD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSD POWR Grades
- SSD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.11% of US stocks.
- SSD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SSD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
SSD Stock Summary
- SSD has a higher market value than 79.19% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,265,654,272.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 518.29, SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.01%, SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 19.78% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC are JOUT, SCPL, CW, BRC, and RFIL.
- SSD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC's official web site, go to www.simpsonmfg.com.
SSD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SSD's price/sales ratio is 72.22% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 243 months, SSD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSD.
SSD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.78%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 57.25%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.66%.
The table below shows SSD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.96% of graded US stocks.
- SSD's asset turnover comes in at 1.094 -- ranking 17th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SMID, TREX, and WTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSD.
The table below shows SSD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD) Company Bio
Simpson Manufacturing designs, engineers, manufactures, and sells building construction products. The Company also offers concrete construction products used for concrete, masonry, steel and for concrete repair, protection and strengthening, including adhesives, chemicals, mechanical anchors, carbide drill bits, powder actuated tools and fiber reinforced materials. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
SSD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSD Latest Social Stream
View Full SSD Social Stream
Latest SSD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSD as an investment opportunity.
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. ( NYSE:SSD ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a decent share price growth in...
On September 11, 2023, Roger Dankel, the Executive Vice President of North American Sales at Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (NYSE:SSD), sold 40 shares of the company.
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SSD), an industry leader in engineered structural connectors and building solutions, announced today that Mike Olosky, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Magstadt, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following upcoming conferences:
Investors in Simpson Manufacturing (NYSE:SSD) have seen stellar returns of 127% over the past five years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Conestoga Capital Advisors, an asset management company, released its “Small Cap Strategy” second-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Small Cap Composite rose 4.93% net-of-fees in the second quarter, compared to the Russell 2000 Growth Index’s 7.05% return. The key source of underperformance was poor stock selection, with allocation effects […]
SSD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSDWant to do more research on Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch