Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SSD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SSD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
SSD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc is higher than it is for about just 12.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.66%, Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.37% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's share price is greater than that of only 10.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc are MMS, HCSG, HELE, PETS, and DORM.
- SSD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's official web site, go to www.simpsonmfg.com.
SSD Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SSD's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 3.6.
SSD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.09||52-week high||$119.77|
|Prev. close||$108.85||52-week low||$76.68|
|Day high||$111.20||Avg. volume||211,086|
|50-day MA||$110.55||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$100.12||Market Cap||4.82B|
Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD) Company Bio
Simpson Manufacturing designs, engineers, manufactures, and sells building construction products. The Company also offers concrete construction products used for concrete, masonry, steel and for concrete repair, protection and strengthening, including adhesives, chemicals, mechanical anchors, carbide drill bits, powder actuated tools and fiber reinforced materials. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
SSD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 53.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 215.28 -- which is good for besting 99.05% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 6.13% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- SSD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 57.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SSD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSD Latest Social Stream
View Full SSD Social Stream
Latest SSD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSD as an investment opportunity.
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. Announces Virtual Participation At The UBS Global Industrials And Transporation Conference
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SSD), an industry leader in engineered structural connectors and building solutions, announced today that Karen Colonias, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Magstadt, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will participate virtually in the UBS Global Industrials and Transportation Conference on Tuesday, June 8, 2021. Simpson is scheduled to present virtually at 1:00 p.m. ET and will participate in meetings with investors throug
Every investor in Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. ( NYSE:SSD ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
We’ve liked Simpson Manufacturing Co., (NYSE: SSD) for some time. The company is well-positioned in the U.S. and European housing markets and supported by demand from both the new construction/renovation and consumer DIY/home-improvement channels.
Simpson Manufacturing (SSD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.09% and 6.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Net sales of $347.6 million increased 22.6% year-over-year
SSD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSDWant to do more research on Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch