Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD): Price and Financial Metrics
SSD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$172.49||52-week high||$172.88|
|Prev. close||$166.97||52-week low||$87.07|
|Day high||$172.88||Avg. volume||178,757|
|50-day MA||$145.68||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$134.50||Market Cap||7.36B|
SSD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSD POWR Grades
- SSD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SSD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
SSD Stock Summary
- SSD has a higher market value than 79.01% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,203,362,526.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 623.37, SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.41% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.69%, SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 21.28% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TFX, AIN, LNN, JOUT, and GGG.
- SSD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC's official web site, go to www.simpsonmfg.com.
SSD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SSD's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.69% higher, now standing at 13.
- SSD's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSD.
SSD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.78%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 57.25%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.66%.
The table below shows SSD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.96% of graded US stocks.
- SSD's asset turnover comes in at 1.094 -- ranking 17th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SMID, TREX, and WTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSD.
The table below shows SSD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Simpson Manufacturing Company, Inc. (SSD) Company Bio
Simpson Manufacturing designs, engineers, manufactures, and sells building construction products. The Company also offers concrete construction products used for concrete, masonry, steel and for concrete repair, protection and strengthening, including adhesives, chemicals, mechanical anchors, carbide drill bits, powder actuated tools and fiber reinforced materials. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Pleasanton, California.
SSD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSD Latest Social Stream
View Full SSD Social Stream
Latest SSD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIMPSON MANUFACTURING CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSD as an investment opportunity.
Conestoga Capital Advisors, an asset management company, released its “Small Cap Strategy” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Small Cap Composite returned -6.72% net-of-fees in the third quarter, compared to the Russell 2000 Growth Index’s -7.32% return. The strategy’s outperformance was driven by positive stock selection effects, while sector […]
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. Announces Participation at Baird's 2023 Global Industrial Conference
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SSD), an industry leader in engineered structural connectors and building solutions, announced today that Mike Olosky, Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Magstadt, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will participate in the upcoming Baird 2023 Global Industrial Conference on Wednesday, November 8, 2023, at The Ritz-Carlton in Chicago, Illinois. Simpson is scheduled to present at 1:10 p.m. CT and will participate in meetings with investors
Here are three undervalued manufacturing stocks that may be appealing buys heading into what may be a brighter year for the sector in 2024
Q3 2023 Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc Earnings Call
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. (NYSE:SSD) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 23, 2023 Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $2.44, expectations were $2.25. Operator: Greetings. Welcome to the Simpson Manufacturing Co. Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] I will now turn the conference over to your host, Kim Orlando […]
SSD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SSDWant to do more research on Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch