Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc (SSD) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SSD.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SSD Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SSD as an investment opportunity.
- Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 85.87% of all US stocks.
- Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 17.84% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 79.15% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 58.84% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of SSD is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of SSD is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
In the Construction Materials industry, HLIO, UFPI and AMWD are the three stocks most similar to Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc regarding the price target and analyst recommendation information presented here.
Is SSD a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!