E.W. Scripps Company (The) - (SSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSP POWR Grades
- SSP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SSP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
SSP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.22, EW SCRIPPS Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 6.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EW SCRIPPS Co is reporting a growth rate of 497.9%; that's higher than 95.82% of US stocks.
- EW SCRIPPS Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -102.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EW SCRIPPS Co, a group of peers worth examining would be DK, CWT, ANDE, FOE, and PNM.
- SSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EW SCRIPPS Co's official web site, go to www.scripps.com.
SSP Valuation Summary
- SSP's price/earnings ratio is 6; this is 71.22% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SSP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 21.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SSP's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSP.
SSP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 94.8%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -103.67%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -103.44%.
The table below shows SSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.96||52-week high||$24.78|
|Prev. close||$19.09||52-week low||$8.95|
|Day high||$19.10||Avg. volume||409,566|
|50-day MA||$20.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.78||Market Cap||1.56B|
E.W. Scripps Company (The) - (SSP) Company Bio
E.W. Scripps operates as a media enterprise with interests in television stations, newspapers, and local and national digital media sites. The company was founded in 1878 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
SSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSP Latest Social Stream
View Full SSP Social Stream
Latest SSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EW SCRIPPS Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSP as an investment opportunity.
E.W. Scripps (SSP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
World Wrestling (WWE) second-quarter results gain on return of live ticketed events as well as increased content monetization.
Despite solid top-line growth, Dolby's (DLB) third-quarter fiscal 2021 results get affected by logistics woes and weak global cinema sales as a result of the pandemic.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Digital Turbine, 360 DigiTech, Progyny and E.W. Scripps
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of March 31st. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
SSP Price Returns