ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSTI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SSTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.71% of US stocks.
- SSTI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- SSTI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
SSTI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 351.45, Shotspotter Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SSTI is currently 113.8, higher than 96.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Shotspotter Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Shotspotter Inc are IRMD, AMPH, BLFS, STRM, and KMT.
- SSTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shotspotter Inc's official web site, go to www.shotspotter.com.
SSTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.25||52-week high||$53.97|
|Prev. close||$38.86||52-week low||$21.55|
|Day high||$42.44||Avg. volume||57,530|
|50-day MA||$35.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.73||Market Cap||493.31M|
ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI) Company Bio
ShotSpotter provides law enforcement with a sensor-based service for detecting gunshots. The company's systems uses sensors and cloud-based software to pinpoint gunshots and notify authorities or customers. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Newark, California.
SSTI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SSTI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Shotspotter Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 16%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SSTI, they are:
- Shotspotter Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -9.04. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.78% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Shotspotter Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SSTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSTI Latest Social Stream
View Full SSTI Social Stream
Latest SSTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shotspotter Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSTI as an investment opportunity.
ShotSpotter to Present at the 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference on May 18, 2021
NEWARK, Calif., May 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ShotSpotter, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSTI), a leader in precision policing technology solutions that enable law enforcement to more effectively respond to, investigate and deter crime, will be virtually presenting and holding one-on-one meetings at the 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference on May 18-19, 2021. ShotSpotter management is scheduled to present on Tuesday, May 18 at 12:45 p.m. Eastern time. The presentation will be webcast and available for replay here. For additional information or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with ShotSpotter management, please contact Gateway Investor Relations at [email protected] About ShotSpotter, Inc.ShotSpotter (NASDAQ: SSTI) is a leader in precision policing technology solutions that en...
ShotSpotter (SSTI) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
ShotSpotter (SSTI) shares are up over 15% after yesterday's first quarter report, which beat on revenue estimates with $15M (+43%) but missed on EPS with $0.02, one cent below estimates.Adjusted EBITDA increased $1.1M to $3.3M.The company ended the quarter with $10.9M in cash and equivalents and $20M in available credit.“We grew...
NEWARK, Calif., April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ShotSpotter, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSTI), a leader in precision policing technology solutions that enable law enforcement to more effectively respond to, investigate and deter crime, will hold a conference call on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time (1:30 p.m. Pacific time) to discuss its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call. ShotSpotter management will host the presentation, followed by a question-and-answer period. Date: Tuesday May 11, 2021Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern time (1:30 p.m. Pacific time)U.S. dial-in: 1-855-327-6838International dial-in: 1-604-235-2082Conference ID: 10014323 A live audio webcast of the conference call will be availa...
While ShotSpotter, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SSTI ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly...
SSTI Price Returns