ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSTI POWR Grades
- SSTI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.53% of US stocks.
- SSTI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SSTI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.61% of US stocks).
SSTI Stock Summary
- SSTI's current price/earnings ratio is 425.06, which is higher than 97.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SSTI is currently 137.64, higher than 96.96% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For SSTI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IRMD, AMPH, BOOM, FOCS, and KALU.
- SSTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shotspotter Inc's official web site, go to www.shotspotter.com.
SSTI Valuation Summary
- SSTI's EV/EBIT ratio is 469.8; this is 1312.93% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SSTI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 443.4 over the prior 50 months.
- Over the past 50 months, SSTI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 498.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSTI.
SSTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.89||52-week high||$53.97|
|Prev. close||$47.68||52-week low||$22.15|
|Day high||$47.63||Avg. volume||51,706|
|50-day MA||$44.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.22||Market Cap||547.49M|
ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI) Company Bio
ShotSpotter provides law enforcement with a sensor-based service for detecting gunshots. The company's systems uses sensors and cloud-based software to pinpoint gunshots and notify authorities or customers. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Newark, California.
SSTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSTI Latest Social Stream
View Full SSTI Social Stream
Latest SSTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shotspotter Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSTI as an investment opportunity.
NEWARK, Calif., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ShotSpotter, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSTI), a leader in precision policing technology solutions that enable law enforcement to more effectively respond to, investigate and deter crime, today announced the addition of Ambassador Roberta Jacobson to its board of directors, effective July 19, 2021. With these changes, ShotSpotter’s board composition expands to eight total directors, seven of whom are independent. Ambassador Jacobson brings more than 30 years
ShotSpotter Announces Grand Opening of New Washington D.C.-Based High Tech Gunshot Incident Review Center
Technology Leader Expands to Further Combat Nationwide Gun Violence with Closer Proximity to Federal Government Agencies and East Coast Region Technology Leader Expands to Further Combat Nationwide Gun Violence with Closer Proximity to Federal Government Agencies and East Coast Region
ShotSpotter expanded to Near East Side of Columbus 10TV
Waukegan considering ShotSpotter technology in wake of fatal park shooting; Its a good way for the cops to start making a difference
Turner plans to introduce the potential use of ShotSpotter, an electronic device already in use in North Chicago which instantly lets police know when a gun is fired, during a meeting of the councils Public Works and Infrastructure Committee on July 19 at City Hall as one way to help.
Best Practices for Cities and Communities on How to Proactively Address Celebratory Gunfire Threat Best Practices for Cities and Communities on How to Proactively Address Celebratory Gunfire Threat
SSTI Price Returns