Shutterstock, Inc. (SSTK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SSTK reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.24% of dividend stocks in our set.
- SSTK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 87,221,000; for context, that's better than 90.86% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SSTK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PLYM, WASH, CLNC, BHE and TSQ.
SSTK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SSTK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 65.49% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Shutterstock Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Shutterstock Inc earns annually is around 646 million; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than just 17.13% of companies in the small revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Shutterstock Inc, its beta is lower than 90.59% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
SSTK Dividend Chart
SSTK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|