SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSY POWR Grades
- SSY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 32 weeks.
- SSY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
SSY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,815,729, Sunlink Health Systems Inc has a greater market value than only 0.67% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, Sunlink Health Systems Inc has a higher such ratio than just 6.98% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 286.68%, Sunlink Health Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.68% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sunlink Health Systems Inc are SSNT, DNOW, VLGEA, WHLM, and DJCO.
- Visit SSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunlinkhealth.com.
SSY Valuation Summary
- SSY's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 89.47% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SSY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.1.
- Over the past 243 months, SSY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSY.
SSY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 218.07%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2.93%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -5.3%.
The table below shows SSY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.06% of graded US stocks.
- SSY's asset turnover comes in at 1.455 -- ranking 8th of 80 Healthcare stocks.
- DGX, OTRK, and BIOC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSY.
The table below shows SSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.42||52-week high||$7.62|
|Prev. close||$2.43||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||2,328,845|
|50-day MA||$2.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.32||Market Cap||16.75M|
SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY) Company Bio
SunLink Health Systems, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides healthcare products and services in the southeastern United States. It operates through two segments, Healthcare Services and Pharmacy. The Healthcare Services segment owns and operates an 84-bed community hospital, which includes an 18-bed geriatric psychiatry unit and a 66-bed nursing home in Mississippi; as well as offers information technology services. This segment also owns unimproved lands. The Pharmacy segment offers institutional and non-institutional pharmacy services; and durable medical equipment products and services, which consist of the sale and rental of products for institutional clients or to patients in institutional settings and patient-administered home care, as well as retail pharmacy products and services. SunLink Health Systems, Inc. was founded in 1959 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSY Latest Social Stream
View Full SSY Social Stream
Latest SSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunlink Health Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSY as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE American: SSY) today announced a loss from continuing operations of $473,000 (a loss of $0.07 per fully diluted share) for its third fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021 compared to a loss from continuing operations of $46,000 (a loss of $0.01 per fully diluted share) for the quarter ended March 31, 2020. Net loss for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 was $531,000 (a loss of $0.08 per fully diluted share) compared to a net loss of $158,
We're starting off the week right with a collection of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday that investors need to know about.
Sunlink Health Systems, Inc. Announces $2 Million Expansion, Capital and Operating Improvements at Trace Regional Hospital
SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE American: SSY) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Trace Regional Hospital, has implemented its Trace Forward Capital Plan totaling approximately $2 million to expand, upgrade and improve its physical plant, patient care, ancillary services and support areas. The Trace Forward Capital Plan includes an 8-bed expansion of its Pathways Care Program, a geriatric behavioral health service, which will bring Pathways to 26 total beds. The Plan also features modernized, acute care patient rooms with renovated support areas, a complete hospital-wide replacement and upgrade of its heating and air conditioning systems, replacement of a substantial portion of the building roof, enhanced Women’s services equipment, new diagnostic equipment, additional...
SunLink Health Systems, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Results, Recognition of a Portion of Provider Relief Funds Received, and COVID-19 Update
SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE American: SSY) today announced earnings from continuing operations of $3,146,000 ($0.46 per fully diluted share) for its second fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2020 compared to earnings of $203,000 ($0.03 per fully diluted share) for the quarter ended December 31, 2019. Net earnings for the quarter ended December 31, 2020 were $3,074,000 ($0.45 per fully diluted share) compared to a net loss of $42,000 (a loss of $0.01 per fully diluted share) for the quarter ended December 31, 2019. The current fiscal year’s quarter included pre-tax income of $3,417,000 related to Provider Relief Funds received between April 1 and December 31, 2020.
SSY Price Returns
Continue Researching SSYWant to see what other sources are saying about Sunlink Health Systems Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sunlink Health Systems Inc (SSY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sunlink Health Systems Inc (SSY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sunlink Health Systems Inc (SSY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch