SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $5,899,515, SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC has a greater market value than only 1.42% of US stocks.
- For SSY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 9.98% of US equities we're observing.
- SSY's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC are ZEUS, ELA, DJCO, ITIC, and JCTCF.
- Visit SSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunlinkhealth.com.
SSY Valuation Summary
- SSY's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 97.92% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SSY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSY.
SSY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -72.16%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.85%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 78.47%.
The table below shows SSY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.96% of graded US stocks.
- SSY's asset turnover comes in at 1.398 -- ranking 9th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- DGX, BIOC, and LH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSY.
The table below shows SSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.87||52-week high||$2.18|
|Prev. close||$0.84||52-week low||$0.77|
|Day high||$0.88||Avg. volume||114,403|
|50-day MA||$0.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.13||Market Cap||6.12M|
SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY) Company Bio
SunLink Health Systems, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides healthcare products and services in the southeastern United States. It operates through two segments, Healthcare Services and Pharmacy. The Healthcare Services segment owns and operates an 84-bed community hospital, which includes an 18-bed geriatric psychiatry unit and a 66-bed nursing home in Mississippi; as well as offers information technology services. This segment also owns unimproved lands. The Pharmacy segment offers institutional and non-institutional pharmacy services; and durable medical equipment products and services, which consist of the sale and rental of products for institutional clients or to patients in institutional settings and patient-administered home care, as well as retail pharmacy products and services. SunLink Health Systems, Inc. was founded in 1959 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSY Latest Social Stream
View Full SSY Social Stream
Latest SSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUNLINK HEALTH SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSY as an investment opportunity.
Although most investors should stay away from extreme speculation, these best nano-cap stocks to buy are surprisingly stout.
SunLink Health Systems, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2022 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results and COVID-19 Update
ATLANTA, September 29, 2022--SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE American: SSY) today announced a loss from continuing operations of $2,317,000 (or a loss of $0.33 per fully diluted share) for its fourth fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2022 compared to earnings from continuing operations of $4,555,000 (or $0.64 per fully diluted share) for the fourth fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2021. Net loss for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 was $2,365,000 (or a loss of $0.34 per fully diluted share) compared
We're starting off the final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
ATLANTA, May 16, 2022--SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE American: SSY) today announced a loss from continuing operations of $934,000 (or a loss of $0.13 per fully diluted share) for its third fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2022 compared to a loss from continuing operations of $473,000 (or a loss of $0.07 per fully diluted share) for the third fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021.
ATLANTA, February 14, 2022--SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE American: SSY) today announced a loss from continuing operations of $477,000 (or a loss of $0.07 per fully diluted share) for its second fiscal quarter ended December 3, 2021 compared to earnings from continuing operations of $3,146,000 ($0.46 per fully diluted share) for the second fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2020.
SSY Price Returns
Continue Researching SSYWant to see what other sources are saying about Sunlink Health Systems Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sunlink Health Systems Inc (SSY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sunlink Health Systems Inc (SSY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sunlink Health Systems Inc (SSY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch