SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SSY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSY is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 95 days.
- SSY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.96% of US stocks).
SSY Stock Summary
- SSY has a market capitalization of $21,111,922 -- more than approximately merely 4.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 193.32%, Sunlink Health Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.06% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sunlink Health Systems Inc is reporting a growth rate of -257.12%; that's higher than merely 8.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sunlink Health Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SSNT, BRID, AHC, JCTCF, and KELYA.
- SSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sunlink Health Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.sunlinkhealth.com.
SSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.90||52-week high||$7.62|
|Prev. close||$3.06||52-week low||$0.76|
|Day high||$3.22||Avg. volume||3,950,955|
|50-day MA||$2.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.58||Market Cap||20.01M|
SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (SSY) Company Bio
SunLink Health Systems, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides healthcare products and services in the southeastern United States. It operates through two segments, Healthcare Services and Pharmacy. The Healthcare Services segment owns and operates an 84-bed community hospital, which includes an 18-bed geriatric psychiatry unit and a 66-bed nursing home in Mississippi; as well as offers information technology services. This segment also owns unimproved lands. The Pharmacy segment offers institutional and non-institutional pharmacy services; and durable medical equipment products and services, which consist of the sale and rental of products for institutional clients or to patients in institutional settings and patient-administered home care, as well as retail pharmacy products and services. SunLink Health Systems, Inc. was founded in 1959 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
SSY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sunlink Health Systems Inc. To summarize, we found that Sunlink Health Systems Inc ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 197.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SSY, they are:
- As a business, SSY is generating more cash flow than just 11.12% of positive cash flow stocks in the Healthcare.
- Sunlink Health Systems Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 20.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
- SSY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 20.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSY Latest Social Stream
View Full SSY Social Stream
Latest SSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunlink Health Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSY as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the week right with a collection of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday that investors need to know about.
Gainers SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE: SSY) shares rose 82.4% to $3.52 in pre-market trading as the company reported $2 million expansion, capital and …
One of the most common questions traders have about stocks is “Why Is It Moving?” That’s why Benzinga created the Why Is It Moving, or WIIM, feature in Benzinga Pro . WIIMs are a one-sentence description as to why that stock is moving. Here’s the latest news and updates for Beyond Meat and SunLink Health Systems. Beyond Meat Inc (NASDAQ: BYND ) shares … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Sunlink Health Systems, Inc. Announces $2 Million Expansion, Capital and Operating Improvements at Trace Regional Hospital
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE American: SSY) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Trace Regional Hospital, has implemented its Trace Forward Capital Plan totaling approximately $2 million to expand, upgrade and improve its physical plant, patient care, ancillary services and support areas. The Trace Forward Capital Plan includes an 8-bed expansion of its Pathways Care Program, a geriatric behavioral health service, which will bring Pathways to 26 tota
Ault Global Holdings Buys 689,032 shares or 9.99% Equity Interest in SunLink Health Systems Inc. (NYSE American: SSY) for a total cost over $1,435,777
SSY Price Returns
Continue Researching SSYWant to see what other sources are saying about Sunlink Health Systems Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sunlink Health Systems Inc (SSY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sunlink Health Systems Inc (SSY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sunlink Health Systems Inc (SSY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch