Extended Stay America Inc (STAY) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Extended Stay America Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
STAY's average price target has moved up $1.45 over the prior 69 days.
STAY Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of STAY is greater than 75.7% of all US stocks.
- STAY has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 25.53% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of STAY is higher than 19.94% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Extended Stay America Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 28.38% of Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- The NA of STAY is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding STAY using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.