S&T Bancorp, Inc. (STBA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- STBA's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.09% -- which is higher than about just 11.2% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, STBA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 34,931,000, ranking above 87.52% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with STBA's price: ALRS, TTC, LKFN, AY and SPB.
STBA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for STBA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 8.31% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of S&T Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, S&T Bancorp Inc produces a dividend yield 5.78% -- which falls in the top 17.64%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for STBA than it is for 72.42% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, S&T Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 65.28% of them.
STBA Dividend Chart
STBA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|