Sterling Bancorp (STL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- STL's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.38% -- which is higher than about 87.66% stocks we're looking at.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that STL has less fluctuation in its price than just 16.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for STL has a compound average growth rate of -98.6%, which is higher than merely 8.81% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with STL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AGR, CBOE, HSTM, PEI and STFC.
STL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for STL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 71.53% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sterling Bancorp are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -71.53%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 12.18% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Sterling Bancorp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 12.18% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for STL, approximately 3.32% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, STL's equity discount rate is less than 2.95% of those stocks.
STL Dividend Chart
STL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|