Sterling Bancorp (STL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- STL's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.62% -- which is higher than about 94.85% stocks we're looking at.
- STL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 407,076,000; for context, that's better than 93.71% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for STL has a compound average growth rate of -89.33%, which is higher than 9.99% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with STL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FNV, COST, LMT, PAAS and RDY.
STL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of STL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 77.18% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sterling Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Sterling Bancorp's expected return of -77.18% is higher than 9.37% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, STL has a discount rate lower than 9.37% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for STL, approximately 3.37% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, STL's equity discount rate is less than merely 2.29% of those stocks.
STL Dividend Chart
STL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|