Sterling Bancorp (STL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, STL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 407,076,000, ranking above 93.54% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- STL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -88.39% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 9.88% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with STL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UFAB, NYC, FF, WEN and SPNS.
STL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of STL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 70.34%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of STL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Sterling Bancorp's expected return of -70.34% is higher than just 14.8% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, STL has a discount rate lower than just 14.8% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for STL, approximately just 11.18% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, STL's equity discount rate is less than just 10.25% of those stocks.
STL Dividend Chart
STL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|