Sterling Bancorp (STL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering STL.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
STL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- STL has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- STL has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 85.49% of Banking stocks.
- STL has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 83.03% of Financial Services stocks.
- The average analyst price target of STL is greater than 25.7% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of STL is less than 29.27% of Banking stocks.
- STL has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 31.14% of all US stocks.
- Sterling Bancorp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is STL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!