Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. (STML): Price and Financial Metrics
STML Stock Summary
- For STML, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 7.67% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that STML's revenue has grown 8,543.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.82% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STML comes in at -76.63% -- higher than that of only 7.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stemline Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLSD, CRSP, RGLS, MDWD, and ARNA.
- STML's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stemline Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.stemline.com.
STML Stock Price Chart More Charts
STML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.76||52-week high||$18.22|
|Prev. close||$4.73||52-week low||$3.21|
|Day high||$4.95||Avg. volume||957,391|
|50-day MA||$5.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.81||Market Cap||239.79M|
Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. (STML) Company Bio
Stemline Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics that target cancer stem cells (CSCs) and tumor bulk. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in New York, New York.