Standard AVB Financial Corp. (STND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STND POWR Grades
- STND scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 99.1% of US stocks.
- STND's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 140 days.
- STND's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.52% of US stocks).
STND Stock Summary
- Standard AVB Financial Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 17.93% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.27 for Standard AVB Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 83.94% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STND comes in at 9.24% -- higher than that of 79.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Standard AVB Financial Corp are MFIN, STXB, FMBI, UNTY, and CWBC.
- STND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Standard AVB Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.standardbankpa.com.
STND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.93||52-week high||$33.94|
|Prev. close||$32.94||52-week low||$18.31|
|Day high||$32.98||Avg. volume||10,387|
|50-day MA||$32.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.98||Market Cap||N/A|
Standard AVB Financial Corp. (STND) Company Bio
Standard AVB Financial Corp. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides commercial banking services. Standard AVB Financial offers savings accounts, deposits, online and mobile banking, loans, and business services.
STND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STND Latest Social Stream
View Full STND Social Stream
Latest STND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Standard AVB Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STND as an investment opportunity.
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
MONROEVILLE, Pa., April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Standard AVB Financial Corp. (the “Company”) - (NASDAQ: STND), the holding company for Standard Bank, PaSB, announced earnings for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 of $2.1 million, or $0.46 per basic share, compared to $1.1 million, or $0.24 per basic share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2020. Net income for the quarter was impacted by merger-related expenses of $151,000 ($121,000 after tax) related to the pending merger with Dollar Mutual Bancorp. Excluding the after tax impact of the merger-related expenses, net income would have been $2.2 million or $0.46 per basic share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. The increase in earnings resulted primarily from changes in the net equity securities fair value adjustment period over pe...
Standard AVB Financial Corp. Announces Fourth Quarter and Calendar Year Earnings and a Quarterly Dividend Payment
MONROEVILLE, Pa., Jan. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Standard AVB Financial Corp. (the “Company”) - (NASDAQ: STND), the holding company for Standard Bank, PaSB, announced earnings for the quarter ended December 31, 2020 of $2.0 million, or $0.44 per basic share compared to $2.1 million, or $0.46 per basic share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2019. Net income for the fourth quarter was significantly impacted by merger-related expenses of $522,000 ($422,000 after tax) related to the pending merger with Dollar Mutual Bancorp. Excluding the after tax impact of the merger-related expenses, net income would have been $2.5 million or $0.53 per basic share for the quarter ended December 31, 2020. In addition to merger expenses, there was an increase in the provision for loan losses and decr...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 3, 2021 / Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies - PRGX, STND, NK, EIDX, ARA
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
STND Price Returns
Continue Researching STNDWant to see what other sources are saying about Standard AVB Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Standard AVB Financial Corp (STND) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Standard AVB Financial Corp (STND) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Standard AVB Financial Corp (STND) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch