STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (STRT): Price and Financial Metrics
STRT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.16, Strattec Security Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 7.14% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.64%, Strattec Security Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.31% of about US stocks.
- Strattec Security Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Strattec Security Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MC, AAON, WNS, ROLL, and HMSY.
- Visit STRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.strattec.com.
STRT Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
STRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.34||52-week high||$25.94|
|Prev. close||$19.48||52-week low||$11.74|
|Day high||$23.25||Avg. volume||11,492|
|50-day MA||$16.13||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$19.38||Market Cap||85.32M|
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (STRT) Company Bio
Strattec Security Corporation engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of automotive access control products under the VAST brand name primarily in the United States. The company is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.