STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (STRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where STRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.21% of US stocks.
- STRT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- STRT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
STRT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, Strattec Security Corp has a higher such ratio than only 6.14% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.74%, Strattec Security Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.53% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Strattec Security Corp is reporting a growth rate of 140.75%; that's higher than 87.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMP, ZUMZ, PRDO, OESX, and PCYG.
- STRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Strattec Security Corp's official web site, go to www.strattec.com.
STRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, STRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.25% lower, now standing at 15.1.
- STRT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.7 over the prior 243 months.
- STRT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRT.
STRT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.42%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.34%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 34%.
The table below shows STRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.18||52-week high||$67.28|
|Prev. close||$42.37||52-week low||$17.04|
|Day high||$42.70||Avg. volume||22,644|
|50-day MA||$45.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.53||Market Cap||160.07M|
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (STRT) Company Bio
Strattec Security Corporation engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of automotive access control products under the VAST brand name primarily in the United States. The company is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
STRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for STRT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Strattec Security Corp ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for STRT, they are:
- STRT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.89% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Strattec Security Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 15.19% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
STRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRT Latest Social Stream
View Full STRT Social Stream
Latest STRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Strattec Security Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRT as an investment opportunity.
Strattec Security Corporation ( NASDAQ:STRT ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention...
OrbiMed Advisors disclosed a large position in cancer-focused biotech Janux Therapeutics. Gamco Investors raised its stake in Strattec Security, a maker of automotive-access components.
May 19 - 20, 2021Presentation times and weblinks released for over 60 presenting companiesNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 18, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day spring Microcap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 19 - 20, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
Strattec Security (STRT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10.85% and 0.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MILWAUKEE, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (NASDAQ:STRT) today reported operating results for the fiscal third quarter ended March 28, 2021. Net sales for the Company’s third quarter ended March 28, 2021 were $121.6 million, compared to net sales of $116.9 million for the third quarter ended March 29, 2020. Net income for the current year quarterly period was $4.5 million, compared to net income of $3.0 million in the prior year quarter. Diluted earnings per share for the current year quarterly period were $1.15 compared to diluted earnings per share of $0.79 in the prior year quarter. For the nine months ended March 28, 2021, the Company’s net sales were $ 375.2 million compared to net sales of $343.2 million in the prior year nine month period. Net inc...
STRT Price Returns
Continue Researching STRTWant to do more research on Strattec Security Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Strattec Security Corp (STRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Strattec Security Corp (STRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Strattec Security Corp (STRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch