STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (STRT): Price and Financial Metrics
STRT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.46, Strattec Security Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 9.45% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.25%, Strattec Security Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.74% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Strattec Security Corp is reporting a growth rate of 228.73%; that's higher than 93.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Strattec Security Corp are CVCO, MYRG, NODK, ZUMZ, and SAFT.
- Visit STRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.strattec.com.
STRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.20||52-week high||$67.28|
|Prev. close||$49.48||52-week low||$11.91|
|Day high||$52.47||Avg. volume||28,600|
|50-day MA||$51.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.02||Market Cap||201.96M|
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (STRT) Company Bio
Strattec Security Corporation engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of automotive access control products under the VAST brand name primarily in the United States. The company is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
STRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Strattec Security Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Strattec Security Corp ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 7.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Strattec Security Corp, consider:
- STRT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Strattec Security Corp has a reliance on debt greater than only 18.16% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
STRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRT Latest Social Stream
View Full STRT Social Stream
Latest STRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Strattec Security Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRT as an investment opportunity.
Strattec Security Corporation ( NASDAQ:STRT ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 12% in...
STRT vs. RACE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Is (STRT) Outperforming Other Auto-Tires-Trucks Stocks This Year?
Strattec Security Corporation's (NASDAQ:STRT) Financials Are Too Obscure To Link With Current Share Price Momentum: What's In Store For the Stock?
Strattec Security's (NASDAQ:STRT) stock is up by a considerable 23% over the past three months. However, we decided to...
STRT Price Returns
Continue Researching STRTWant to do more research on Strattec Security Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Strattec Security Corp (STRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Strattec Security Corp (STRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Strattec Security Corp (STRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!