STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (STRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where STRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STRT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 89 days.
- STRT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.04% of US stocks).
STRT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Strattec Security Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, Strattec Security Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 6.01% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.73%, Strattec Security Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.84% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Strattec Security Corp are ZUMZ, UVE, MIXT, VPG, and HNI.
- STRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Strattec Security Corp's official web site, go to www.strattec.com.
STRT Valuation Summary
- STRT's price/earnings ratio is 16.3; this is 15.98% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- STRT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, STRT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRT.
STRT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -56.07%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 44.56%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -60.26%.
The table below shows STRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.14% of graded US stocks.
- STRT's asset turnover comes in at 1.492 -- ranking 15th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- THRM, ALV, and VC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STRT.
The table below shows STRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.00||52-week high||$45.21|
|Prev. close||$28.81||52-week low||$28.33|
|Day high||$30.00||Avg. volume||9,821|
|50-day MA||$31.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.02||Market Cap||118.83M|
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (STRT) Company Bio
Strattec Security Corporation engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of automotive access control products under the VAST brand name primarily in the United States. The company is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
STRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRT Latest Social Stream
View Full STRT Social Stream
Latest STRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Strattec Security Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRT as an investment opportunity.
Strattec Security Corporation ( NASDAQ:STRT ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention...
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION Announces That Tina Chang Has Joined the Company''s Board of Directors
MILWAUKEE, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION ("STRATTEC" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: STRT ) The Board of Directors of STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is pleased to announce that Tina Chang has joined the Company''s Board. Ms. Chang is the CEO of SysLogic Inc., a Brookfield, Wisconsin - based consulting firm specializing in cybersecurity, technology strategies and digital transformation. She is also on the boards of Weyco Group Inc., Central States Manufacturing Inc. as well as non-profit organizations. Harold Stratton, Chairman of the Board stated: "We are very excited about the skills that Tina will bring to STRATTEC Board discussions. It will be valuable to have her strategic insights, especially regarding technology-based initiatives." "STRATTEC continues t...
MILWAUKEE, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (“STRATTEC” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:STRT) The Board of Directors of STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is pleased to announce that Tina Chang has joined the Company’s Board. Ms. Chang is the CEO of SysLogic Inc., a Brookfield, Wisconsin - based consulting firm specializing in cybersecurity, technology strategies and digital transformation. She is also on the boards of Weyco Group Inc., Central States Manufacturing Inc. as we
Strattec Security Corp. president and CEO Frank Krejci keeps hoping his company’s customers like General Motors, Stellantis/Fiat Chrysler and Hyundai/Kia will boost their production levels but acknowledges improvement remains slow.
Strattec Security (STRT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50% and 0.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
STRT Price Returns
Continue Researching STRTWant to do more research on Strattec Security Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Strattec Security Corp (STRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Strattec Security Corp (STRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Strattec Security Corp (STRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch