STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (STRT): Price and Financial Metrics
STRT Stock Summary
- STRT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.68 -- higher than only 8.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, Strattec Security Corp has a higher such ratio than just 5.33% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, STRT has reported earnings growth of -260.86%, putting it ahead of only 5.75% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHCI, ISIG, LTRPA, KLXE, and NWHM.
- Visit STRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.strattec.com.
STRT Stock Price Chart More Charts
STRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.80||52-week high||$31.75|
|Prev. close||$23.51||52-week low||$18.51|
|Day high||$25.80||Avg. volume||11,290|
|50-day MA||$22.50||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$22.66||Market Cap||98.56M|
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION (STRT) Company Bio
Strattec Security Corporation engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of automotive access control products under the VAST brand name primarily in the United States. The company is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
STRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Strattec Security Corp. To summarize, we found that Strattec Security Corp ranked in the 84st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Strattec Security Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Strattec Security Corp over the past 5.75 years is 0.33%; that's better than 81.43% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Strattec Security Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|